The End?

I think I'm going to stop this book where it is. I'm not sure if I'm gonna take it down completely yet, or just leave it, but I don't think I'm going to continue. 

I'm sorry if you wanted me to write this book all the way to its potential ending, but not being able to frequently write, is kinda hard because I often forget what happened last, and I don't wanna write a book where it not only confuses me but everyone else reading. 

Also this was my first story that I've written, and I think I have grown a bit with my writing, so maybe one day I'll edit this book from the beginning and then pick it up again. But I don't know right now. 

Even though I'm stopping this book for now, I am starting another one, that I feel I will be able to work with a bit easier now that I have more time to write, and like I said before, since my writing skills have improved a bit. 

Once again I'm sorry if you were reading this book and wanted me to finish it, but maybe one day, just not today. 

Thank you for taking the time out to read this book, and I hope you enjoyed everything I wrote up to this point. 

I hope you continue to read my works and enjoy them, and don't be afraid to leave your opinion on anything. It helps me write better stories and content, if I have other people's opinions on my work. 

For now, this is the end of this book. Thank you for all the support on it.