Eunji heard Bomi screams her name, from faraway she saw Bomi, Baekhyun and of course Chanyeol. He walk fast towards them..
Eunji: sorry I'm late (tired of walking).
Bomi: you almost miss it lucky you fast enough to come here.
Eunji: traffic is really bad from Gangnam coming to the airport.

While Bomi and Eunji talking Baekhyun secretly talk with Chanyeol..
Baekhyun: tell me what happened? I know you have a problem with her. The look on your face says it all, if not you not leaving Korea all of sudden without any good reason.
Chanyeol: hyung..I tell you later once I reach there okay, please..
Baekhyun: make sure you tell me.
Chanyeol: (nodded without saying anything).

The boys stop their conversation when the girls start talking with them.
Eunji: can I talk with you?
Chanyeol: (looks at his watch) I'm late for my flight (try to refuse).
Eunji: please..I won't take long time.
Bomi: she's coming in rush, please talk with her.
Baekhyun: hyung..
Chanyeol: okay..

Baekhyun and Bomi leave them both and take a seat not too far from them. Eunji stares Chanyeol for few minutes before breaking the awkwardness between them.
Eunji: are you angry with me?
Chanyeol: no..why I must angry with you?
Eunji: why you didn't tell me you're leaving?
Chanyeol: (silent)
Eunji: yah..tell me!
Chanyeol: there's no reason for me to tell you, it was unplanned.
Eunji: when will you come back here?
Chanyeol: I don't know..maybe after I done with all my work.
Eunji: do you feel upset with me?
Chanyeol: what you mean?
Eunji: I didn't hear anything from you for the past 1 week, it was right after I told you I'm engaged.
Chanyeol: it was your life, your decision. I have nothing to do with it.
Eunji: as my best friend this is not you suppose to react.
Chanyeol: what you want me to do?! Huh? Tell me? (Screaming at Eunji).

Bomi an Baekhyun look at both of them, Eunji look down on the floor meanwhile Chanyeol try to calm himself down.
Chanyeol: look..I'm so sorry for raising my voice at you, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry..

Eunji wipe her tears facing up and look at Chanyeol straight into his eyes.
Eunji: I need you to tell me from your heart, do you like or not I'm with him?
Chanyeol: what? You mean your fiancé?
Eunji: yes, tell me..
Chanyeol: I have no idea who your fiancé is and I don't have a right to tell you all that, I don't have the authority to make a decision for your life. Only you and you will make your own decision not me, not Bomi and not even your brother Subin.
Eunji: yes you have the right..
Chanyeol: because?
Eunji: because...(I wish I can tell you that you are the only person that matters to me, the one I still in love with and the one I care the most until now).
Chanyeol: well? (If only..you belongs to me)
Eunji: because you are my best friend..you know me too well more than anyone else.

Chanyeol feel so upset hearing Eunji said that to him, he walk and stand in front of her. He look at her in the face, he lift his both hand and put it on her shoulders but before he can do that Taehyung call Eunji name and stand beside her. Chanyeol pull back his hand and try to act like nothing happens.
Taehyung: I've been looking for you all over the airport, thank Goodness I found you here. I didn't realize this airport was so big.
Eunji: (silent, eyes still on Chanyeol).
Taehyung: so..this your best friend the one you talk about back in the car?
Eunji: uhurmm..(clear her dry throat) yes..
Taehyung: I see..well, let me introduce you myself my name is Kim Taehyung, you can call me Taehyung or V nice to meet you.
Chanyeol: (with heavy heart he shake hands with Taehyung) Park Chanyeol..
Taehyung: I know..Eunji told me just now. So, you leaving?
Chanyeol: yea..
Taehyung: where you going?
Chanyeol: USA..well, nice to meet you too. I need to go now, I don't want to miss my flight.
Taehyung: sure..see you again next time.
Chanyeol: (nodded, turn back and go through the security for passport checkup).

The Path and The Heart (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara