Running Away

Chanyeol Residence
Safely arrived at home Chanyeol with not so happy face just stay inside the car for awhile, thinking back of his conversation with Eunji earlier during their dinner. It was like a dream and it hurt him so much, out of nowhere she told Chanyeol that she already engaged. It hit him so hard until he is speechless and there's nothing comes out from his mouth, all this while when they together again he thought that she at least have slightest feeling for him because the way she act so lovingly towards him, the smile that always brightens him up, they always go out and spend time with each other almost everyday. Chanyeol in denial state right now, he assumed that Eunji just playing some jokes or prank on him but it's not.
Chanyeol: I can't stay here..I must go.. (tearing up)

1 week passed...
It's been a week since the last time Eunji told Chanyeol about the engagement, he didn't call or text her after that. Chanyeol being silent and Eunji feel worried about him, somehow she feels guilty after told him the sudden news. Without her realize she is waiting for his call and text for days now, she misses him so much and Taehyung even notice it too.
Taehyung: Eunji-ah..are you okay?
Eunji: hurmm?
Taehyung: you not feeling well? You have a problem that I should know?
Eunji: no..nothing..
Taehyung: are you sure?
Eunji: yes..
Taehyung: hurmm..(sigh) I notice you've been staring at your phone for days now, you expecting someone call? Your face look worried..
Eunji: oh..nothing..I'm fine.
Taehyung: this is about Chanyeol..right?
Eunji: (surprise) what are you talking about?
Taehyung: few days ago I heard your students talking about you and this guy name Chanyeol.
Eunji: (silent, speechless)
Taehyung: I guess I'm right..
Eunji: what you heard about him?
Taehyung: handsome and charming guy according to the girls, you look happy and smiling alone according to the boys, some of them saw you and him going out dinner together and even sending you go to work. Is it true?
Eunji: you know how teenagers react nowadays, they all just talking nonsense.
Taehyung: you didn't answer my question..
Eunji: Tae-ah..just don't hear and believe all the rumors from the students okay?
Taehyung: hurmm..(sigh) should I feel worried about this?
Eunji: no..no at all..
Taehyung: you know how much I love and care about you right?
Eunji: of course..(smile lovingly)
Taehyung: I love you..(kiss Eunji hand).
Eunji: I know..(smile, deep inside still thinking & worry Chanyeol).

Phone ringing...

Phone conversation..
Bomi: hello? Eunji-ah..where are you??
Eunji: Bomi? What's up?
Bomi: yah..where are you?
Eunji: I'm at Gangnam area having lunch with Taehyung, why?
Bomi: what? Seriously, you don't know anything?
Eunji: know what? Where you at?
Bomi: I'm at Incheon International Airport.
Eunji: huh? what are you doing there?
Bomi: sending Chanyeol of course, he's leaving today. He didn't tell you?
Eunji: he what?!!

*****

Incheon International Airport
Bomi with Baekhyun and Chanyeol at the airport, Bomi keep on looking at the main entrance to see for Eunji appearance. They slowly walk to the departure hall area...
Chanyeol: thanks for sending me guys, take care okay?
Baekhyun: no worries, what friend are for right? Just give me a call or at least text once you reach there okay?
Chanyeol: alright..

Bomi who is busy with her phone and looking at the main entrance reprimanded by Baekhyun.
Baekhyun: baby, are you okay?
Bomi: (not hearing Baekhyun)
Baekhyun: Bomi-ah..you waiting for someone?
Bomi: huh?
Baekhyun: I said are you looking or waiting for someone?
Bomi: oh..yes, I'm waiting for Eunji to come. I call her about an hour ago, where is she? Aisshh..this girl..(Looking at her watch).
Baekhyun: oh..I almost forgot about her, yah..hyung, did you tell Eunji about this?
Chanyeol: no..
Baekhyun: but why?
Bomi: no wonder Eunji didn't know you are leaving.
Chanyeol: there's no reason I need to tell her (forced smiles).
Bomi: but why? You both back together again after not seeing for long time, happy with each other and..
Chanyeol: (cut Bomi talks) like I told you..no reason for me to tell her that I'm leaving.
Baekhyun: hyung, did you fight with her again? (Whispering to Chanyeol).
Chanyeol: (shake his head and sigh).
Bomi: Eunji's here! Yah! Eunji-ah!!! Right here! (Wave to Eunji who is arrive at the main door).