I sent him the address then put my phone on the charger. I went to go take a shower and do my other hygiene. I walked to the closet to take out some simple to wear since it was nothing major.

I checked the time and it was 5:45

I checked the time and it was 5:45 . I put everything I would need in the purse I was wearing now . I went downstairs and seen Kindell and my aunt in the kitchen cooking something . When they noticed me dressed up they walked over to me.

" ooooo where you going ? " Kindell asked first

" just to grab some to eat with Roman." I said nonchalantly

" aw we were just about to cook some fried chicken and scallop potatoes. " my aunt said

" sorry auntie just put me some up for later on tonight " I told her
A few minutes later the doorbell rung . And I left out the door . I guess we both got the memo to dress simple.

We got into his black Escalade and pulled off

We got into his black Escalade and pulled off. The ride there was silent besides the music that played in the car. I looked over at him and watched him why he drove. He had his left hand on the wheel and the right hand played with his beard. He saw me looking at him and flashed his pretty white smile my way. I turned away from him looking straight hearing him chuckle. We pulled up to a restaurant called Food for the Soul (made up) and parked. It was a small soul food restaurant. We were seated and started to look over our menus. I looked up cause I felt someone starring at me. I closed my menu and put it down looking back at him. Before I could speak the waitress came to take our drink orders but we was ready to order our food as well. I order the ribs,macaroni, greens and candy yams with a sweet tea while he got baked chicken,rice with gravy, and macaroni with a sprite. When she left he begin to speak.