I decided to join Kindell and take a nap. I needed to rest after the day I had . I got up to cut the room light off and closed the door. I laid down and played with my cross as tears fell from my eyes . God please take this pain away soon as possible.

Roman's POV
I pulled up in front of Bee's and jogged up to the front door. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out seeing I had a text from Hennessy. I read it and a smile came on my face. Glad shawty ain't mad at a nigga no more . Bee open the door dressed in all white with her hair tied up.

" Hey Ro " she gave me a hug as she let me in

I spoke back and shot Hennessy a text back .

Hennessy😍😘 Wanna go grab some to eat like 6 ? Sent at 4:18

I turned my attention back to Bee. We were sitting in her living room across from each other. She looked like she had a lot on her mind. She shifted in her spot a few times before she spoke.

" I'm just gone get to the point because it ain't no reason to beat around the bush. I went to the doctor and the dates go back to a month. You aren't the only person I was having a month ago, so I'm not gone tell you it's your baby. I'm just going to say it's a possibility like I told the other guy. If you don't want nothing to do with me until the ba-"

" What you mean ?"  I cut her off

" Since we don't know if it's yours you don't have to help me with anything until the baby get here and you know for sure . I don't want nobody saying I had them out here-"

" Mane chill out with all that." I cut her off again  " Imma be here for you all the way up til the baby is due. Imma buy shit it need and all that cause waiting til it get here it's gone be too late and if it ain't mine then it's cool it ain't gone hurt my pockets" I finished

" You sure ?" She asked as she played with her fingers

I usually wouldn't be helping no female who saying she could be pregnant for me ans another nigga but I agreed to do it for Bee because I know she ain't that kind of female. She just fucked up with two niggas .

" I'm positive." I told her

She got up from her seat and came over to hug me and I hugged her back . We talked for a li but then I got up to head out. I told Bee I'll check on her daily and to hit me up if she need some. I checked the time on my phone it was going on 5:00 . I notice Hennessy ain't text me back so I called her. I really wanted to sit down and actually talk to her. We still ain't know nothing about each other and we definitely needed to break the ice since her dad trusted me with her life .

Hennessy POV
The sound of my ringing phone woke me from my nap . I saw Roman's name across the screen so I answered.
Phone Conversation
Me - Hello ?
Roman - you must was sleep ?
Me - I took a nap around 3 , wassup ?
Roman- you good ?
Me - Im a li better
Roman - Good . I texted you to see if you wanted to grab some to eat at 6 but you never said nun back to a nigga
Me - omg yes I haven't ate all day. I should've ate earlier at your place when Kindell cooked .
Roman- *starts laughing * should've but iight I'll be there at 5:50 text me the address
Me- you love to be on time don't it *laughs*
Roman- of course , see ya in a min tho ma
Me - k , bye
Conversation ended