Chapter 15

Wednesday 12th January 2014

I let my frustration with those damn boys out in a scream. A really fucking loud one at that. I then proceed to smash everything within reach, vases, photo frames, mirrors. Everything that is smashable, gets smashed and I continue screaming whilst doing so. When I finally stop wrecking Harry's room, I'm out of breath and slightly ashamed; what the hell is he going to say when he sees this?

"You done, love? Not that I don't enjoy watching you get all hot and sweaty, but that kind of is my stuff you're smashing" Well my money wouldn't have been on that being his response. I spin around at the sound of his voice and find Harry lazily sprawled across the bed, a book in hand. I feel cheeks immediately redden as I shift nervously, gazing at the mess I've made.

"Harry, I am so sorry, I just, well no I don't know what came over me. Don't worry I'll clean it up-"

"Evelyn, no offence, but can you shut up?" He cuts me off and I go back to staring at the floor again, until he starts laughing like a maniac.

"Fuck, Evelyn, you're so adorable, you know that? Stop standing in the doorway like a dead fish and come sit down!" He pats the bed enthusiastically and I reluctantly go and sit next to him, my cheeks still redder than a blazing wild-fire.

"You blush a lot" he states after a few seconds just listening to our breathing. He then let's out a soft chuckle at the fact that my blush just increased even more.

"Thanks, Harry, that's just what I need right now. Someone picking up on all shitty things abou-" I begin, very sarcastically, but Harry cuts me off again, this time by covering my mouth with one of his warm hands.

"I like it," he simply says, pausing a few seconds before continuing,

"You're always so feisty and angry, except when you blush. I like how it makes you more human, and that I can cause this reaction just by speaking a few simple words. And to top it off, you look godamn adorable when you blush!"

"God Harry, you really know how to make a girl feel awkward don't you? Can we please just change the subject?" Suddenly I notice the atmosphere between us change, as Harry becomes serious.

"Actually, there was something I needed to tell you..." He's nervous. He only bites his lip when he's nervous, and at the moment it looks like he's trying to chew the damn thing off!

"I feel like I owe you an explanation for the other night, you know, at the club. I knew that my boss would kill for a piece of information like you being a virgin, so that he could get Louis to, well, do what he did. That's kind of why I freaked out, because I knew that he couldn't find out, or something terrible would happen to you, and I definitely didn't want that. I knew that Niall would agree with me, so I thought it would be safe to let him know, only so that we could stop this happening to you! But, well, I was kinda drunk, not like really out of it, but not all with it either, as was Niall. So when he suggested telling the other boys, I agreed that they could be trusted. No don't look at me like that, they could be trusted; no one snitched. But...he, my boss that is, was sort of standing right behind me when we told the guys the next morning. He heard everything, and insisted that Louis...well you know. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you Evelyn, I would never do that on purpose."

Well. That's not something you expect to hear every day. A part of me wants to hit him over and over, and never forgive him, but then I remember that he's the only one who actually cares about me (well except for Niall). Deep down I know that Harry would never hurt me on purpose and there's no use punishing him for a simple mistake. He never meant for all this crap to happen to me, and I can't bear to hate any more people at the moment.