Chapter 36: Making Up

JACKY'S POV

*One Week Later*

This has been the worst week of my life. I really am in love with Ronnie, but we really just needed a week apart to collect ourselves. I've barely come out of the room that Ryan and Jasmine let me stay in here since I got here. I would come out for the bathroom and food, even though I didn't eat much.

I zipped up my suitcase and carried it downstairs, putting it down by the door.

"You're leaving?" Jasmine asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, Ronnie and I need to patch things up." I said and she nodded.

"I understand, it's been nice having you here."

"Thank you for letting me stay here."

"Anytime Jacky, I hope you and Ronnie work things out."

"Me too." I said, hugging her.

"Ryan! Jacky's leaving!" She called up the stairs as she let go of me. Ryan came down the stairs with Tucker in his arms. He handed Tucker to Jasmine before hugging me.

"See ya later Jacky, good luck."

"See ya man, thanks for everything."

"No problem." Jasmine put Tucker in my arms and I held him close to me.

"Bye Tucker." I smiled, kissign his forehead. I handed him back to Jasmine and grabbed my suitcase, heading out of the door. I put my suitcase in my car and climbed in, driving home.

I went up to the door, leaving my suitcase in the car. I opened the door and didn't see anyone.

"Ronnie?" I called, closing the door behidn me and deciding to check our bedroom. I walked in to see Ronnie asleep in the bed. I smiled and walked closer to him, his face tear streaked.

"Ronnie." I said quietly, softly shaking him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"J-Jacky?"

"I'm home." I smiled and he hugged me tightly.

"Oh my god I missed you so much." He cried.

"I missed you too baby." I said, gripping his face in my hands and kissing his lips.

"I'm so sorry we fought." He said, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Me too." I said, not wanting to let go of him. He pulled me into the bed and we layed there cuddling.

"I love you so mcuh." He said, pushing the hair out of my face.

"I love you too." I said, kissing his lips. "I have to go get my suitcase from the car."

"That can wait, I just want to hold you." He said, pulling me closer to his body. I smiled and snuggled closer to him. "Jacky, I'd like to revist the idea of having a baby in a few months."

"I'd like that too." I smiled.

*****************************************************************************************

Yay they're back together.

So, this story is going to start wrapping up :p

IMPORTANT: Ron is going to remain in the band for this story, espeically since he's such an important part in their lives. So just pretend he's still in.

Listening to Pokemon Theme Song Revenge~ Smosh

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER