Chapter 31: Bury The Hatchet

JACKY'S POV

"Jacky! The bus is here!" Ronnie yelled up the stairs. I sighed and zipped up my suitcase. Ronnie appeared at the door and picked up my suitcase.

"Come on." He said, holding out his empty hand to me. I reached up and grabbed his hand, standing to my feet.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I-I'm just scared." I said quietly.

"Why?"

"I don't know, maybe because the last time we saw these guys, they almost fucking killed me!" I screamed. Ronnie didn't say a word, just hugged me. I rested my head on his shoulder, squeezing my eyes shut tight. "I'm terrified Ronnie."

"I promise they won't do that again. If they do, I'll be there to fight them off for you, I promise."

"Thank you Ronnie, I love you."

"I love you too." He said, wiping my tears and kissing my eyes. "Come on, let's go." He said, picking up my suitcase again and holding out his hand. I grabbed it and followed him out of the house and out to the bus. I sat on the couch while Ronnie went to go put my suitcase away. I looked and saw my sister sitting next to Ryan. She was only about two months so she wasn't showing yet. I got up and hugged her.

"Hey Jacky."

"Hey Jasmine." I smiled, turning around to see Sarah sitting on Ron's lap. I hugged her too before returning back to my spot. I waved at Christina who was Derek's girlfriend. Ronnie came back out and sat next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I layed my head on his shoulder, listening to the guys talk as the bus pulled away from our house.

"So, when are you two getting married?" Derek asked us.

"March." Ronnie said. "A small wedding, nothing big." The guys nodded.

"What about you guys?" Ron asked, pointing at Ryan and Jasmine.

"A few months after the baby is born." Jasmine said.

***

We made it to the venue and the guys stood up to go greet the bands.

"Come on." Ronnie said, tugging on my hand a bit.

"I don't want to go Ronnie."

"Come on, we have a show tonight. You can't avoid them forever Jacky. I promise I'll protect you." He said, leaning down and kissing my lips.

"Alright." I said, standing up. We walked out of the bus, rejoining the guys. I clung to Ronnie, walking into the venue behind the guys. We greeted the guys of Survive This! and Chelsea Grin before we finally had to face Escape The Fate. The guys greeted them with bro hugs while I kind of stayed behind everybody.

"Hey Jacky, nice to see you again." Craig said with a smile, patting me on the back. I flinched a little, Ronnie standing protectivly next to me.

"Hey look, I know you don't really trust us, but I promise we won't hurt you. Monte was behind the whole thing. I know you're not going to trust us right away, but we hope you will over time."

"I believe it, Monte was an asshole." Ronnie said.

"Come on, let's Bury The Hatchet." Craig said with a wink, holding out his arms. I gave in and bro hugged the whole band. I still didn't fully trust them, they still had to earn my trust, but they were slowly getting there.

********************************************************************************************

Sorry it sucked.

ETF is going to be nice from here on out so don't suggest that they hurt anybody :)

NO IDEAS

Listening to I Knew You Were Trouble~ Taylor Swift

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!