Chapter 4: Dreams

Chapter 4: Dreams

RONNIE'S POV

"Ronnie" I was sitting on the couch and I looked to see Jacky.

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something" He said, coming to me.

"What is it?" He took my hand and brought me to my feet. I felt an electric shock between us when he grabbed my hand. He grabbed my other hand and pulled me close to his body.

"I've been waiting forever to do this" He said before crashing his lips to mine. I immeadently kissed back and he started to tangle his hands in my hair so I did the same to him. He moved his hands down my body and took off my shirt, taking off his as well before kissing me again and pushing me onto the couch.

He licked my bottom lip and I allowed his entrance. He explored my mouth before moving down and bitting my weak spot on my neck, causing me to let out a moan and he chuckled. He kept making me moan and kept chucking. My pants kept getting tighter and tighter. I soon flipped on top of him on the couch and started bitting his neck. Once I got a moan out of him, I sucked on that spot and felt the bluge in his pants start to get bigger.

He flipped over on top of me and started to undo my belt.

***

I sat up, looking around. I was in my room in the bus and it was completley dark. Was it really just a dream? 

I got up and walked over to my mirror, using my phone as light and saw no marks on my neck and, trust me, those bites were mark causing bites.

Damn, it was just a dream.

I walked out of my room to get something to drink and heard moans. I stood there for a minute before I heard "Ronnie" coming out of Jacky's bunk. I walked over to his bunk and just listened.

"Mmmm....R-Ronnie...oh my dear lord" I peeled back his curtain slowly and quietly and saw that he was asleep. What the fuck?

"H-Harder...R-Ronnie...oh my God Ronald. Fa-faster Radke. Mmmmmm" He let out a moan and I chuckled. Wait... why is he moaning my name in his sleep. I got a glass of milk and went back to bed.

*******************************************************************************************************

BelieveInMIracles gave me the idea for Ronnie to see Jacky dreaming

Listening to Backwards~ Rascal Flatts