Chapter 8

Chapter 8

JACKY'S POV

Tonight was the last show and I was thankful to get away from Ronnie for a little while. We were just rocking out when Ronnie stopped the show to talk.

"I'd like to bring my girlfriend out, Dakota!" He said and she came out and he wrapped her arms around her. He kissed her before stepping away and digging in his pocket.

Shit. No. Nonononononono!

"Dakota, we've been together for quite a while and I really love you, marry me?" He asked with a smile, exposing the ring.

"YES! YESYESYES!" She shouted, jumping up and down. I bit my lip and gripped onto my guitar real hard, trying not to cry. He slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her passionatley before the next song.

That night, I went into my bunk and cried before coming to a solution. I looked for plane tickets on the computer and bought one to the UK for tomorrow night, perfect. I packed up all my stuff and couldn't wait to be home.

I was finnaly dropped off at my place and quickly packed before driving off to the airport. I boarded the plane and smiled. I fell asleep and when I woke up, we were in England. I smiled, got a car and got a hotel. 

In the morning, I was woken up by my phone going off.

9 missed calls from Ronnie, 10 from Ryan, 11 from Ron, 5 texts from Ronnie, 5 missed calls from Derek, 5 texts from Ryan, 7 texts from Ron and 3 texts from Derek.

I decided to call Ron back.

"Hello?"

"Jacky! Where are you! We've been knocking on your door! We're all going out for lunch"

"I'm umm... not home. I'm um, at a hotel." I said, bitting my lip.

"Oh where! And why?"

"Ummm, I'm in the UK"

"YOUR IN THE UK?!" Ron shouted.

"JACKY! YOUR IN THE UK?" I heard Ronnie shout.

"Damnit Ron! Am I on speaker?"

"Haha yeah"

"Well take me off!"

"Alright alright" He said.  "Alright you're off. Now why are you there!"

"You CANNOT tell the guys or I'll murder you!"

"Okay okay"

"I-I need to get away from Ronnie. This whole tour has been too much man, I don't know how much longer I can be in the band."

"WHAT! YOU CAN'T QUIT!"

"Ron! I really really love Ronnie, but, he has fucking Dakota."

"Don't worry about them two, I bet you they won't last" He chuckled.

"WHAT" I heard Ronnie yell.

"Haha, nothing!" He shouted back. "How long are you going to be there?"

"I don't know"

"Alright, just, don't quit the band!"

"I-I'll think about it, bye" I said and quickly hung up before turning off my phone.

Fuck my life.

RONNIE'S POV

"What'd he say?" I asked Ron.

"I-I can't say, I promised."

"Ronnnn!"

"Ronnie! I can't! He just needs to get away for a while, let's go eat!" He said, jumping in the car.

I climbed in the car with a sigh and just looked out the window. I bet this all because of me. FUCKING DAMNIT!

Why did I have to be such an asshole to the poor guy!

*******************************************************************************************************

c0ma_white gave me the idea

Listening to Crazy Train~ Ozzy