Chapter 24

Chapter 24

RONNIE'S POV

I was sitting at home, Charlie on the couch next to me, when my phone buzzed. I picked it up and saw Jacky posted a picture of himself at a bar with some chick. A ping of jealousy raged through my body, causing my stoumach to ache. I swear my eyes litteraly turned green, I was beyond pissed. This is the third at night Jack has posted a picture with the same girl. I've let it roll of my shoulders everytime, but this time, it was unshakable. I left the picture pulled up on my phone, slumped down into the couch and dozed off.

I was woken up intstantly by the door opening. Charlie jumped off the couch and ran to greet the cheating bastard. I sat up, unlocked my phone and waited for him to get inside.

"Hey babe." He said, happily. He came over to me and pecked my lips. I was clear he had been drinking.

"Hey." I said as emotionless as possible. "So, you've been drinking?" I casually asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, my friend and I went out to this bar." He shrugged.

"So, I'm guessing you had a good time?" He nodded. "Then how about you explain this to me." I said, givingmy phone to him. He looked through the couple photos and his smile dropped.

"Oh." He chuckled still looking at the couple pictures.

"Yeah...Oh." I sneered, arms crossed as I sat on the couch.

"I-It's not what it looks like." He stammered, trying to defend himself.

"Well what the fuck is it supposed to look like Vincent?" I raised my voice, standing up and poking him hard int he chest.

"HEY! DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" He screamed, pushing me away from him. I let a low growl escape my throat and aimed at him. He swiftly ducked and snarled at me. We threw punches back and forth for a while missed each time, before he walked towards the door.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!" I screamed at him.

"Anywhere! Just so I don't have to see your fucking face!" He growled at me, slipping on his jacket and picking up his keys. "Call me when you come to your fucking senses, you fucking asshole douchebag." He cursed at me, slamming the door behind him. I opened the door and ran after him. "FUCK YOU RADKE!" He yelled at me before climbing in his car.

"FUCK YOU VINCENT!" I screamed back.

"FUCK YOU!" He yelled back at me.

"FUCK YOU!" I was determined to have the last word. We continued out screaming match until he was out of the driveway.

"Oh, I hope you know that chick was my fucking cousin!" He yelled, speeding away, flipping me off. I stormed inside my house and slammed the door behind me, leaning against it. As his words set in, my anger dissipated. My fists slowly unclenched and I collapsed to the ground. Tears poured out of my eyes as I realized I had fucked up big time. Charlie walked over to me and licked the tears from my cheeks.

****************************************************************************************************

Awww :(

Listening to Scream~ Get Scared ----------->

3 COMMENTS/VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER