❌40❌

Author Pov.

Jungkook was walking to school with jimin following him, he spent the night over and hardly jungkook convinced him to go to school the next morning,
well they are a bit late since they had to go back to jimin apartment and get his school bag, but still the boy wont leave jungkook side, specially when he tried to convince jungkook to stay home cuddling, kissing? Or even more... but surprisingly jungkook was able to decline all of that.

The two walked in class and lucky them their teacher was in a good mood that he didn't give them a detention for being 30min late.

Taehyung was smiling when he saw jimin holding jungkook hand as if his life depends on it.

Now his happy for his friend because he can finally be happy again after what jin done to them,
after what jaemin made jin do.

Breaktime.

Jimin was eating his food while feeding jungkook along the way, though jungkook had his own food but jimin kept on feeding him.

" jiminie~ stop feeding me, you didn't eat much. "
Jungkook said as he caressed jimin hair.
" then can you feed me? "
The two boys turned their faces to see taehyung leaning close while opening his mouth.

Jimin blushed a little bit as he started taking food with his chopstick to feed the boy, but lets say jealous jungkook was faster, he stuffed taehyung mouth with a lot of food that he nearly choked.

" yah! "
Taehyung shouted with his mouth full of food.
" i almost died. "

Jimin smiled widely as he offered taehyung water to drink, which taehyung gladly accepted it.

" can we talk? "
A voice said from behind taehyung making the three boys turn their heads to look at the owner of the voice.

" i need to g- "
The boy interrupted taehyung words as he tried leaving when he made him sit again.

" i think you avoided me enough. "
Yoongi said in a serious tone that shiver to both taehyung and jimin who hid behind jungkook shoulder feeling uncomfortable with his tone.

Jungkook glanced at jimin and laughed
at how scared he was from yoongi.
" can you two talk somewhere else,
you kinda scaring jimin with your tone. "

" gladly "
Yoongi said as he pulled taehyung behind him.

Jimin looked at jungkook and then at them.
" don't worry, he wont do anything bad to him,
it just stupid taehyung likes him and scared of getting rejected so he started ignoring him "
The younger explained.

Jimin nodded as he looked at jungkook face.
" why are staring at me "
Jungkook asked in a sweet tone.

Jimin smiled before he placed a fast peck on his lips.
" jimin, kiss me. "
Jungkook said as he slowly leaned closer.

Jimin closed his eyes as he connected their lips, jungkook reaching his hand out to have a hold on jimin neck, pulling the older closer to deepen the kiss, not caring one bit about the students around them or anyone else as they deepened the kiss more.

__

Yoongi took taehyung to a nearby classroom, kicking out the few students in there before pinning taehyung to the wall.

Taehyung was feeling so nervous as he bit his lips, scared of what yoongi may do to him.

" taehyung, i remember clearly that i told you to come find me when you are sober? "
Yoongi said in a serious tone.

" here i am... "
taehyung said avoiding looking at angry yoongi.

" yeah, after i fucking came to get you
or else you will be still avoiding me! "
Yoongi shouted making the boy flinch.

" of course i will! Do you think i want to hear or know what you think of me after what i tried to do?
I fucking got drunk and tried to seduce you,
do you know how that makes me feel? That you may start thinking i am some horny guy who just want to fuck anyone he fin- "
Yoongi lips on his neck interrupted him.

" y-yoongi... "
Taehyung whimpered.

" its true you were a little bit horny that night "
Yoongi laughed on his neck.

" i just wanted you to be sober
when we actually do it. "
He added before looking at taehyung shocked expression.

" and you fucking made me wait for weeks! "
Yoongi faked annoyance.

" but i don't want just to sle- "
Yoongi kissed the boy lips

" i know stupid,
i already decided that you are mine. "
Those words, that left yoongi mouth made taehyung unconsciously cry, he liked the boy, since god knows when, but he never thought that yoongi will want him too, he was jealous that jungkook can have jimin easily, but he never knew that he was the reason yoongi and him weren't together yet.

____
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter
Though it half jikook/taegi
💛💛💛💛