She was innocent, pure, and untouched.
"Hannah?" he saw her pulse beating frantically in her throat. "This is gonna hurt but only a little. Okay?"

She nodded lifting her gaze to his in acceptance. His heart swelled as he stared down at her face so trusting of him.

With a groan, he took what she offered and surged forward with his eyes fixed on hers. In one powerful thrust, he slipped inside her tight wet heat; past her barrier until finally, he sank himself fully into her.

His possession of her was total.
It was complete.

She gasped. Her entire body tensed beneath him. Her insides hugged him so tight that he moaned closing his eyes briefly sensing and seeing her pain.

He placed tender kisses on her lips, her cheek, and lastly on her nose; trying to comfort her.
"Relax for me, sweetheart," He whispered.

Then their gazes locked on each other, he began to move, pumping slowly and deep, each stroke caused her inner muscles to clench greedily around his hard cock.

Hannah gasped and moaned softly as he filled her and clutched feverishly at his shoulders. His big hands cupped her rump and lifted her to better meet the bone-melting thrusts of his hips against hers.

"That's it, fuck! This feels so good," he groaned sucking in his breath sharply then buried his face against her neck.
Soon she was mimicking his moves; driving him insane. Meeting him thrust for thrust, he could sense her need. It blasted through him. He drove deeper into her losing himself for a moment and unleashing a fraction of his primal strength on her. She moaned and arched into him, he drew in a ragged breath as she tightened more around him.

He captured her mouth with his in a tender passionate kiss as he plunged harder into her. A deep connection bloomed through them, a strong thread that tied them together and strengthened with each thrust.

Each meeting of their hips was a powerful force seizing control of him and it filled him with heat and light.

A flicker of awareness stirred in his soul and slowly he felt his eyes change and the vibrant amber glow held her turbulent passionate gaze. Suddenly that primal need to have all of her took over as he flipped her over on top of him. The intoxicating scent of their sex and arousal only increased his need to claim her. His cock thickened with her moan as he drove up into her.

Grasping the rhythm of his need, she moved and swirled her hips and rode him with sensual abandon. He groaned and lay against the pillows beneath her caressing her breasts and drinking in the beautiful sight of her as she rocked her hips over him with pleasure written across her face.

A low rumbling emerged from his chest then his beast seized control of her movements and he gripped her hips and thrust into her. The urge to claim her reached a pulsing roar inside him.

"I'm going to claim you now. I'm going to mark you and make you mine," his voice had blended with his wolf, all powerful, all Alpha.

Her sex fluttered in anticipation with the sound of his voice, his words. He nuzzled his lips softly towards her neck and shoulder and it sent ripples of pleasure surging through her body. He held her taught against him, urging her to keep the pleasurable pace of twirling hips grinding down on his cock. He grazed his canines along her tender flesh. Then they extended more, dripping with serum and he sunk them down into her shoulder as he pumped into her.

She screamed coming apart from the pleasure and pain shooting through her, climaxing around his erection; milking him and dragging him towards his own release. It came swiftly, staggering him and sending a hot rush through every inch of him as his cock throbbed inside of her spilling his seed.

He retracted his fangs and nuzzled his lips up her neck and pulled away to caress her jaw and tenderly brush back her curls from her damp skin.

"You're mine," He whispered near her lips. "Say it," he demanded; possessively holding her nape as she looked deep into his eyes.

"I'm yours," she whispered pressing her lips to his in an achingly tender kiss.

And suddenly in his arms, he felt something at her back. He broke the kiss and gasped laying back against the pillows in awe as white wings emerged slowly from her back and a soft white light began to glow around her.

His gaze filled with confusion shot to hers that had an iridescent glow of their own and were filled with dread. Then a strange tingling sensation crawled up his body. He gasped and his eyes locked with hers. Warmth crawled throughout his entire body and settled around him and she just as quick felt the same until the sensation was gone. 

Mortified her gaze held his then suddenly she scrambled away from him.

His eyes widened as a bright tender glow spread with a slow intensity through his body lifting away and floating to her where she stood. It settled through their entire bodies in a peaceful warmth before melting away.

He glared at her then. His body, was rigidly tense and still throbbing from their sex. He took in the view of his mate, her mussed up hair, beautifully flushed look of being properly fucked and ....sporting wings.

He lay there staring at her as she looked at her wings than at him.
Everything went dead silent for a moment. Then his eyes settled on her.

"Is there something you want to tell me? Mate."

*******
I decided to just place the private chapter here instead to avoid confusion...
No sense on making it private if we are all adults.(I'm assuming)
But you know what to do so that others can find my work..share ..share..share...
Here we go!!!

And shout to the few that have shared my story on your Instagram and Twitter feeds your phenomenal and have really made my day.