Then just as fast, expert hands made their way to her back and lowered the zipper to her dress. He slowly stepped back and watched inch by inch of her honeyed brown skin being revealed as the dress slowly fell to pool around her feet.

She grew very, very still under his observant, hungry gaze as she stood in nothing but tiny lace panties before him. He was suddenly the one that couldn't breathe, he was absolutely hypnotized by her beauty.

His heated gaze drifted over her slowly, lingering over her mouthwatering curves and stilled on her firm luscious breasts and erect nipples.

"You're perfect," his voice strained. This time he pulled her to him with a slowness that had him trembling. In a sweet invasion, he pressed his lips to hers and kissed along her jaw to her throat; pressing his lips to her leaping pulse as he made his way down her body.

"Damn you're so gorgeous," he said, dropping to his knees before her. He caressed her, pressing tender kisses along her stomach as his large hands squeezed and caressed her bottom then gently pulled the edges of the panties from her hips down her thighs, past her legs.

He leaned back enough to look at her and his gaze settled on the triangle of dark curls of her mound. The scent of her arousal was strong and that drew him close to press his lips and nose into the nest of curls, inhaling her alluring scent. She gasped as she felt the vibrating rumble of his appreciating growl. And in no time she was in his arms again being carried to the bed.

He kneeled on the bed and slowly placed her on top of the soft comforter; covering her body with his. The tidal wave of pleasure that washed over him was intense. He pressed his lips to the softness of her cheeks and her jaw then moved slowly down her body letting his tongue taste every inch of her. He groaned placing gentle kisses on the triangle of dark curls at the juncture of her thighs, slowly spreading them.

He lifted his gaze to her then. Breathless, beautiful and flushed she stared at him as he placed a hot kiss at her center and he watched her slowly fall apart. Then he proceeded to let his mouth dance delicately over her moist core. She shuddered with a whimper as he spread her wider and delved his tongue deeper between her soft petals then worried and laved his tongue over her sweet bud.

With each lick, he brought forth more of her nectar. He growled stroking her more, cupping her rump to bring her closer, tasting, savoring and pleasuring her until she melted completely with a breathless moan.

A primal thrill coursed through him as he eased his way back up her body. He braced himself above her, his eyes glittering with masculine satisfaction.

She looked up at him. Flushed and trembling. She looked exquisite.
"Maddox?" she whispered. His gaze fastened on her delectable mouth.

"I want to see you," she murmured.

His response was immediate; he knelt back on his knees and undid his belt and pushed his pants along with his boxers down his legs discarding them.

And there he was. His erection was thick, rigid, and proud jutting up against the flat of his stomach. Her gaze tentatively held him there, her lips folded between her teeth as desire swirled in her eyes and a rush of possessive pride went through him as she took all of him in. Accepting him. She dragged her gaze upward forcing herself to look into his eyes.

He leaned over her then, gently nudging her thighs apart. The need to thrust into her, coiled through him. He clung to the piece of sanity that reminded him that he needed to be gentle.