the tour

today i've made my the decision, a very important one to be specific. i'm going on tour with the boys.

i pack my bags and head out the door making sure i say goodbye to my parents,i'm not going to see them for months so i had to make the most out of it. i hug and kiss them goodbye and run out of the house with the hail and rain droplets hitting my head. i get into the car and close the door quickly shivering in coldness.

"hey." he says staring at me, his ocean blue eyes search my eyes and he lays his hand on top of mine while his other hand is on the steering wheel.

"hey." i say back. he reverses out of the driveway and starts driving over to the boys' house. i twist open the doorknob and carefully carry my bags so it wouldn't hit anything.

"yoooo emerald!!" corbyn yells running over to me and hugging me.
"oof." i almost fell backwards with corbyn and my bags weighing me down, a few seconds later all the boys come out.

"i'm going on tour with you guys!" i tell the exciting news to them and they all become excited like little kids over a lolly bag.

"emerald, welcome!!!!! we're excited to have you for tour." jonah says patting me on the back. we all settle down as i was told to put my bags in daniel's room. i walk out to the living room and crash onto the couch. the next day will be the beginning of tour. it's only the beginning.
_
hey so this is unfortunately the end of the story :( but surprise surprise! there's a sequel, seeing how pretty good this story has become i've decided to make a part 2. it's called "tfb tour" you can find it on my profile.
also thank u for 80k reads 💜 i probably wouldn't have been motivated to this, even tho most of my chapters i was rly lazy which is why i'm unhappy about this book. it doesn't mean i'm not grateful for everyone that has read it.
thank you for reading have a good day!
also i've realised that i wrote this when i was in year 8 and i'm in year 10 right now so my freaking writing is pretty childish and bad. if i could write this book again and make it have better describing and vocabulary i would. i maybe i should.
anyway seeya!