chapter xxx ━ dj wait

╔═══════。☆✼★═══════╗

ocean eyes . . . chapter thirty !
dj wait !

╚═══════。☆✼★═══════╝

phone call
jaeden - dj

JAEDEN:
oh god, you actually answered. no wait, uh, i-i didn't mean that in a bad way, i was just surprised.

DJ:
i didn't have much choice, sophia answered for me then handed me the phone. i didn't even know it was you until i heard your voice.

JAEDEN:
oh . . . i'm still glad i'm able to talk to you though. i don't know if you got any of my voicemails or even lis─

DJ:
yeah, i got they jaeden. and i listened to most of them . . .

JAEDEN:
oh, right. um, anyways i just wanted to know if you were okay. i-i wanted to hear your voice and i wanted to talk to you again. i really did miss you dj. a-and if i did anything wrong, i truly so sorry about it dj, i really am.

DJ:
y-you didn't do anything, jae. i promise. and i'm as close as okay as i can get at the moment. i missed you too, you have no idea.

JAEDEN:
if . . . if you missed me so much why were you ignoring me ?

DJ:
i was thinking a lot, and i was in a state of absence. i-i missed someone i shouldn't have missed so much, someone who means the world to me. i was feeling overwhelmed because i was feeling something─a way─i never really felt towards someone before. ya know ?

JAEDEN:
absolutely.

DJ:
yeah . . . * a long pause * um * sigh * listen, i really really like you jaeden. more than i have ever liked anyone else before. you make me feel something i've never felt, but i also wanted to say that i listened to your voicemail from last night. th-the last words got cut off but i think i knew what you were going to say . . . a-and i don't think you really do. you know, truly mean what you said, i don't think you meant it. we are fourteen, jaeden, we don't know what love is. i don't know what love is. i never had parents that loved each other, or someone who taught me. we are so young, we can't possibly know what love is. i-i'm sorry jaeden, i really am so sorry.

JAEDEN:
d-dj, w-what do you mean?

DJ:
i gotta go now, jaeden. i-i'll try to talk to you soon stranger, okay? um, bye.

JAEDEN:
dj, wait─

the call has ended

the end.

lmaoo i'm just fucking with y'all but there is only five chapters left till it actually is over :")))