I don't really know anything about the boys but I have plenty of time to learn. Shit reminds me I have to Thank them for saving me. Ugh I'm too tired I'll do it in the morning.

Talk to you later old friend.

With that I close my journal and put it back under bed. The bed is soft and comfortable. I fall into a deep sleep but not for long.

"Daddy please not today"  I cower in the corner of my dark bed room

"You make me a crappy dinner and expect me to not punish you?" He  shouts

"Dadddy please" I beg but 5 more figures show up

"How much is she?" one of them asks

"20 each" My dad answers

" Here I go first." One dark figure is coming up to me.

I shoot awake in bed covered in sweet. I looked at the alarm clock 1:26. I run into the hallway and run into the first room I see. There are two figure's in the bed the moonlight cast the light on the figure's. It's Zayn and some girl. I quietly leave and close the door and run into the room at the end of the hallway. This room is darker but I can see the bed frame in the center. The figure is sound asleep, it's dark so I don't know who it is. I walk closer to the figure and tap it on the shoulder. The figure stirs but doesn't get up, so I tap again. The figure stirs I start walking back towards the door when I hear my name.

"Gabrielle ?" The voice belongs to Liam

"Y-Yea" My voice shakes as I speak.

"Come here what's wrong sweetie?" He coos

" I had a nightmare and I couldn't sleep so I went into the first room I saw but Zayn had a girl with him so I came in here."

" You can sleep with me if you want" He asks

"Sure" He scoots over and let's me climb in. The covers were warm and I cuddled against Liams body feeling safe and secure. He wrapped his arms around me.  

 In the Morning

I wake up in Liams arms and see him sleeping peace fully. I slide out of his arms quietly and grab my camera from my room. I quickly and quietly snap a picture of him. He stirs and open his sleepy eyes.

 " What are you looking at ?" His voice  cracks

I giggle before answering " You cute when you sleeping"

"Oh so your saying I'm not cute when I'm awake?" he asks

"Nope" He fake gasped

"I'm hurt babe" He fake pouts. I giggle at him

"It's 8:32 Come on lets go wake the others."

 " I have a fun idea" I say with an evil smirk

************************************************************************************************************

Liam's P.O.V

Our daughter is brilliant and evil. I think  as we walk into Harry's room. She has the camera while I have the gun. 

"On 3." She whispers

" Ready 1" Gabey asks

"2" I say

" 3" we both shout I aim and spray the walk on Harry's face. he jolts awke. Gab's snaps the picture and we run out and into Zayn's room next. He's in bed with Perrie,  This one should be fun. I get closer to the bed and aim. 

"On 3"

"1...2....3" I shoot sending a blast of water towards Zayn and Perrie. They both jump out of bed Gab's snaps the picture of a shocked and angry Zayn.  We go into Louis room next Eleanor slept over last night. Gabbie gets ready while I aim at their faces. Once again I splashed while she snapped the picture. Last one was Niall Gabbie wanted to splash him so she aimed at his face. 

"1...2....3" I say she shoot the water at hima nd I snap the picture as he jumps awake. We run out of his room and down the stairs.

We were looking and laughing at the pictures when we hear Harry shout 

"You guys are so dead." I look down at Gabbie who's smirking 

"Run and Hide." We both run different ways. After 15 minutes of hiding in the closet I hear Gabbie shrieking and laughing. Then I hear 4 loud pair of footsteps running upstairs. I wait a few more minutes until I hear Gabbie scream out my name.

"LIAM HELP. GET OFF ME YOU FAT PIGS,"  I run up the stairs and see Gabbie on her bed with  Zayn,Harry,Niall and Louis all on top of her. 

"Liam help."

"Guys get off you killing her." They all roll off Louis falls on the fall and knocking me off my feet and on top of him. We all start laughing I soon see Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor at her bedroom door. I get of the floor and we all stop laughing.

"Hey girls this is our daughter Gabrielle but she hates the name. Gabbie that's Perrie, Danielle and Eleanor." I say as I point to the girls. 

"Hey " Gabbie says quietly the girls walk over to her 

"Oh My God I love you eyes." Perrie shrieks

"Thanks." Gabbie answers

"Um well I'll get started on breakfast so let's leave her to get ready." We all say our 'Love yous and close her door.

"So whose brilliant idea was it to wake us up like that?" Louis asks as we all walk into the kitchen.

"Her's she  wanted to take pictures of your reactions." I chuckle 

"You guys suck" Harry pouts 

"Awwww boobear you know you can't hate our angel." Louis says

"Yea your right." He replys

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" I ask

"Pancakes." Niall shouts

"No need to yell mate I'm right here." I say to him

He's such a  pig and very loud.