Chapter 6

We were currently in the bath and Will was rubbing down my body with soap. He started with my hands and worked his way up to my chest and neck. After making sure he didn't miss a spot, he started to wash down my chest and then my groin, and my legs. He rinsed off my body and put shampoo in my hair. After washing it out and repeating with conditioner he quickly washed his own body and then helped me out of the tub. He grabbed a towel and started to dry off my body. I would've yelled at him that I could do it myself but I was just too tired, so I let him take care of me. Handing me my pajamas I put them on and yawned. After he, too, was dressed he picked me up and carried me to my bed. Laying me down he crawled in next to me and started to stroke my hair. I leaned into him and sighed.

"Thanks, Will." I said.

"You're welcome, babe." He replied. I rolled my eyes at him but smiled. We lay there for a while, him playing with my hair, me hugging him, until I felt my eyes get really heavy.

"Go ahead, you can sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." Will whispered to me. I nodded and let my eyes stay shut.

***

Later into the day I woke up and sure enough Will was there. He had his eyes closed but I knew he was awake. I leaned over and kissed him.

"Good morning, Sunshine." I said.

"Good morning, Ghost King" He teased.

I sat up and stretched. Will grabbed my around my waist and pulled my back down.

"Wiill, we have to get up." I complained.

"No we don't, it's Saturday." He replied.

I groaned and he laughed. I decided to get payback on him so I pulled myself up and sat on his lap. He looked up in surprise and I smirked. I put my palms flat on his his chest, and starting moving my hands over his body. I snuck my hands under his chest and felt him tense a small bit. Leaning down to his face, I paced my lips on his. He kisses back harder and grabs my waist. I smile and then bring my hands slowly to his sides. I then start tickling him, just as he did with me. His hands on my waist tighten and he jerks up, laughing. I laugh with him and continue my assault on his sides. I giggled but instead gasped as his hands around my waist raised and then he started to tickle me back. I shrieked and jumped off of him.

"That's cheating, Will!" He was now clutching his sides and laughing.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. I looked at Will and analyzed him. His face was red and bright, his eyes shut and mouth open with laughter. His hair was fluffed out and spread out in every direction. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his head, and pulled him against my stomach. His laughing quieted and he looked up at me. I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"I love you, Solace."

Will's smile could compete with the Sun. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you, too, Di Angelo."

I smiled but my smile turned into a frown once the words from my nightmare came back to me. Will took noticed quickly and stood up next to me. He pulled me to his chest and rested his chin on the top of my head.

"I meant it Nico, I really do love and care about you. If you ever doubt, just come get me and I'll prove it to you." He told me.

I felt my eyes well up. I don't know whether to trust him and his words, because I do believe him, but at the same time my nightmare and insecurities keep coming back. I hugged Will hard and sniffled against his chest.

"Hey, don't forget, we still have that date today." Will informed.

I perked up. I forgot it was today. When he said Saturday earlier this morning, it didn't click with me. I nodded and smiled. My first date with Will.