I sat there and stared off into space. I really don't know. Rather we're together or not, He's mine. Ashton Waters belongs to Princess Smith. Believe that. Hoes you can go find you another fuck body or head suck buddy. He's all me For real.

"I don't know Prince. Its up to you" I answered truthfully.

He started kissing and sucking on my neck. I can lie and say that this didn't feel good. He has me right where he wants me. Falling in his trap."Stoop before you leave a hickie on my damn neck" I said. He chuckled against me. "Where's our ride?"

"Oh, I'm driving back. I just wanted to get an answer."

I smacked my lips and walked away. He beeped the car to show me where the car was located at. Once I got in, I called and checked up on my bestie boo.

* Phone Convo *

Me : "Heyyyyy"

Kaycee : "Bitch don't be calling my phone hollin' in my damn ear. What you want ?"

Me : "I cant call and check up on my bae ?"

Kaycee : "Bitch we all know Prince is yo bae. Don't try and make that nigga kill me. Got your things for prom?"

Me: "Yeah. Just getting off the jet now. On my way home. "

Kaycee: "Oh. I would come over but I'm spending time with Theo, Ugly ass. " I laughed.

Me : "Tell my Nigga I said Whats Cracc'N ?

Kaycee : " Hey said hey baby moms"

"Tell that nigga don't play with me" Ashton warned.

Me: "Ashton said to tell Theo that he's gonna beat his ass"

Kaycee : "He said tell Prince to suck hi-" She started laughing then the line went dead. I swear she a fool. My fool.

* Phone C. Over *

Kaycee POV.

I was over at Theo's house. His momma also stays with HIM. His little sister, too. She's so cute. We were upstairs inside of Theo's room. Its so big and cute. It had a big 32' Flat screen handing on the wall, Red and black bed set for his king sized bed, black carpet, and more. It was cute for a boy's room. I fell aww as soon as I walked in.

We where online shopping for our Prom attire. Our colors were bright  yellow and Cream. It was a cute mixture , I think. My dress was all yellow with silver diamonds across my breast part. It didn't come with sleeves. His tux was cream with yellow trimming.

Princess called my phone and we were having a conversation. Theo joked and told me to tell his 'baby momma' hey. Then, Prince snapped. Tho actually laughed and said "my bad bruh " but I said "He said to tell Prince to suck hi- " Before Theo snatched the phone out of my hand.

He threw me across the bed and started tickling me. "Theo I have to Peeeeeee!" I laughed.

"So" He kept on.

Next thing I knew, I felt something fall down between my legs. "Ewwwww! Did your ass just piss in my bed?!" He yelled.

"I told you" I said. Embarrassed but laughing at his facial expression. "Move. "

I went inside his bathroom and cleaned up. I took a shower and stepped out with the towel around my waist. "Who told yo ugly ass to bath?" He asked. "Yo mama " I replied. He started walking towards me. I was nervous as hell. My sweat blended in with the shower water. Ugh. He stopped in front of me and stared my body down.

"Mov-" He cut me off by kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my towel fell. I pulled away looking embarrassed. "Get me some clothes" I said.

He walked over to his dresser and grabbed a big tee and grey sweats. I grabbed my extra pair of draws out of my purse and put them on. I grabbed my bra that I had just pulled off and put everything back on. I rolled his sweats up because they were too big.

"Aww, You look good in my clothes" He cooed.

"Whatever" I said. I put my dirty clothes into a plastic bag. "Wash these" I told him

"Whatever" He said. Mocking me.

I went and laid across his cover less bed. "I should've made yo nasty ass wash the covers" He said. I jumped on his back making us fall to the floor. I was on top of him. "Move"

"Nope. Apologize first"

"Lets see…I'm way stronger than you? Yes. So…No" He said. I rolled my eyes. His ugly-pretty ass. He smiled at me. "You like me don't you?" He asked.

To be honest…

HELL YES!

But Ion wanna get hurt no more …

Like KD did me.

But something deep down tells me that he wont.

"I'll take that as a No then" He said sounding hurt.

"No…Its a Yes." I said. He smiled really big showing off his dimples and braces. "Happy ass…" I mumbled.

…………………………………………

Authors Note: Soo someone commented on my last chapter ( Chapter 11 ) saying that  I wasnt gonna reach my goal! Lookin Salty or Nah? Must dont know that I have LOYAL fans?! Fuck you mean?

- They Got back together !

- Kay and Theo made it official !

- Will he hurt her ?

- Kayces said Theo said 'Suck his D*' Ctfuuu !

Goal:

55+ Votes

15+ comments

~Keebayee