A Beginning

Hiccup just got back from a trip, and everyone was bored. Surprisingly, even the twins were bored of destroying things. Fishlegs was picking at a twig, Astrid was daydreaming, probably about Hiccup, and Snotlout was sleeping. Astrid ended her daydream and looked at Hiccup. "Hiccup, you're back! How was the trip?" "It went like most of my trips, nothing exiting happened." "Tell me about it." Hey, were is Heather and Dagur?" "Sleeping in their hut." "Is that the truth?" "Don't you dare make me pound you again." they both laughed. Fishlegs threw the twig and thought. "AHA!" Fishlegs shouted as a light bulb turned on over his head. he got up in a hurry and said "What if we play Truth or Dare?". Hiccup and Astrid shrugged as the twins slowly turned their heads towards each other and gave each other exited looks as they jumped up and begged if they could play. Hiccup, Astrid and Fishlegs said yes. "Hey, Hiccup? Truth or Dare?" Astrid asked. Hiccup thought for a minute. "Dare" "I dare you to put lipstick on Snotlouts lips." Astrid, the Twins, and Fishlegs giggled as Hiccup put red lipstick on Snotlouts lips. Hiccup kicked Snotlout to wake him up. "Don't worry, the lipstick will come off with water" Hiccup said while the others tried their hardest not to laugh. "Lipstick?" Snotlout mumbled. He put his hand on his lips and looked at his hand. "HICCUP I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Snotlout shouted as loud as he possibly can. The others were on the floor, dying with laughter. Snotlout picked up a sword and charged at Hiccup. Everybody stopped and stared at Snotlout as he charged at Hiccup. Hiccup punched Snotlout in the stomach, causing him to drop the sword, and Hiccup grabbed Snotlout and slammed him into the ground. Hiccup picked up the sword and held it near Snotlouts throat. The others stood there, with there jaws to the floor. "Uh, what was that?" Dagur said. "That right there is the resurrection of Thor's  MIGHTY HAMMER!" Tuffnut said with the volume of the sentience increasing. The Twins cheered as Ruffnut threw flowers above him.

THE END... FOR NOW...