"Clarke, I've checked the camp. She's not here," Bellamy informs her. Clarke glances at the girl beside him, her nodding in confirmation.

"Okay. I'll help you guys find her," Clarke says, turning to start walking forward. "Let's check again."

"You go to the drop ship," Grace tells Bellamy. "Clarke and I will check the rest of the tents."

"Thanks," Bellamy says.

"Don't thank me. I'm not doing this for you," Clarke rolls her eyes. "I'm doing this for Octavia."

Grace keeps quiet, instead hurrying off to check the tents.

"Hey, everybody, gather around," Bellamy calls. People begin to gather as Grace moves to stand behind him.

"And grab a weapon," she tells them, bending down to grab a small knife. She didn't like big weapons, anyways.

"My sisters been out there alone for twelve hours. Arm up, we're not coming back without her," Bellamy states.

Monroe and a few others step forward to grab weapons, Jasper included. Grace furrows her brows and steps toward him and Clarke.

"Hey, Jasper, you don't have to do this," Clarke tells the boy. Grace nods her head, stepping closer to him. "You haven't left camp since we brought you back."

"Guys, I need to do this," Jasper mumbles, sending them both looks that said 'please, just let me go'. Grace nods and steps back with a soft smile. She knew he could do it, regardless of anything that has happened to him. It was Octavia, Grace knew Jasper would do anything to protect her.

"We need all the people we can get," Bellamy says, coming up behind Grace. The girl let's out an embarrassing yelp at the sudden voice, moving away quickly.

"What the fuck was that, Jackass?" Grace seethes. He raises an eyebrow at the girl as Jasper walks by. "You should sneak up on people!"

"So, we're back to jackass now?" Bellamy asks quietly, practically ignoring everything else she had said. Of course he'd realize that she had said that in front of Bellamy or Bell, though. She rarely ever called him anything else and when she did, it was because she was upset with him.

Grace glares at the boy but turns back to Clarke. "We need a tracker."

"Finn. Get out here," Bellamy yells. The group waits a moment before Grace rolls her eyes.

"Alright buddy, you better hurry up before I come in and kick your ass," Grace yells out, crossing her arms over her chest. He was on very thin ice with the girl, especially after what he did to Clarke. Now, he was fucking with Octavia too? Grace didn't fucking think so. That was two of her best friends now, and if Finn wasn't careful, he was going to get a punch to the throat from a certain pissed off redhead.

"All right, I'm coming," Finn shouts from his tent. Grace grins, turning on her heel and stalking away. Works every time.

Bellamy taking one long stride to catch up with her, stopping momentarily as he sees her eyes flicker up. Grace watches with tears in her eyes at the 'beautiful' falling stars. "They didn't work."

"They didn't see the flares," Raven shook her head, a scoff passing her lips.

"A meteor shower tells you that?" Bellamy asks.

Grace sighs, running a hand through her hair as she turns away from the boy. "It's not a meteor shower. It's a damn funeral."