(2) Running from a marriage to find im UN HUMAN?!?!?!

Haiii again :) i would like to thank Samskie for letting me use her middle name (Rhanii-Maii) for the main charries name :) and my brother for letting me base Umbra on him :) <---smiley again. And i will add you Liddeh! she gonna be the awesomeness charrie in the story! :D ask if u wanna be in it i have alot of spaces to fill for in human and human charries just add ur description and i might choose you :D hope u like!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Dont know how long i have been running....But its been for some time, being the fastest in the school pays off. I stopped now not out of breath but hungry. I was deep in the forest but i saw a white washed house. It was Issac's house. YES! i screamed in my head and sprinted there. I got to the door and knocked on it loudly bouncing up and down. Issac is my best friend who is a boy and he is AMAZIN! A few seconds after i knocked stood a tall, lanky, tanned boy with copper eyes and scruffy red and blonde hair.

His eyes widened '' RHANII!!!'' He squealed like a girl picking me up and spinning me round and round.I giggled until i started to feel sick and weasy.

''Feel.....Sick....'' said in between gagging and shaking.

He looked at me and put me down instantly worry in his eyes '' Sorry'' he mumbled. i just chuckled and hugged him tightly. He laughed and hugged me back.

''What do i deserve for this late night visit Cupcake?'' He smiled. Cupcake was his name for me cause when i was little i was obsessed with Cupcakes. I burst out laughing.

''Oh Just that..... Ineedaplacetostaycauseiaminaarrangedmarrigeandmymumisadouchebag'' i said in one breath.(I need a place to stay cause im in a arranged marrige and my mums a douche bag) I said with puppy dog eyes. i knew he couldn't resist with my big blue eyes. He groaned.

''Fine...'' Mumbling under his breath.

''YES!'' i screamed tackling him to the ground and kissing his forehead repetitively. '' THANK YOU! THANK YOU!. LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!'' i screamed while his was crying with laughter.

''stop with the lovin already and come inside theres a storm bruin''' i loved his accent it was so awesome! i laughed and nodded following him inside. Hios awesome cottage! Then i heard the door slam shut and the light go out. Me and Issac looked at each other and we heard a voice from behind.

''Shes mine...'' it hissed before something pulled issac into the darkness....