"Why are you here?" Jennie ask.

"Oh yeah, I left my earpod.." Bobby goes to his table and grab the white earpod as he put it in his pocket.

Jennie walked towards the door followed by Bobby by his side.

"Jennie." Bobby called from behind, Jennie stopped walking as she hears Bobby's voice, walking up to match her pace.

Bobby signed for them to walk together so he could talk to Jennie what he wanted to say to her.

****

"You're staying here?" Yunhyeong ask the black haired guy who's putting his hands in his trousers' pocket, walking towards the dorm along the corridor, there wasn't many students since its like after school.

"Yeah, probably find some job for a while..." Hanbin answered, looking on his feet while walking.

****

"Sorry if I've been a shit since we're like even talking..." Jennie stayed silent to the person beside him.

"I guess I'm not gonna see you for a long time but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna miss your stupid jokes about my teeth..." Bobby said joking under his sad voice, made Jennie smile slightly.

"It does stick out and it's weird..." Jennie commented with a giggle.

"It's cute!" Bobby exclaimed as Jennie cringed while laughing.

Well, Bobby's smile faded as soon as he saw a student were running towards Jennie, the male students looked like he was chased by someone, yeah, there's another male student from the back, running to match his pace.

"Be careful!!" Bobby was about to grab Jennie's hand and maybe push her away but the guy was too fast that he hit Bobby's side, mainly his back that Bobby fell on Jennie, making they're inches away now.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Bobby could hear the shouts of apologising from the male student, but he was looking to the woman in front of him, actually, under him.

The book in her hand was increasing their gap and it was helpful. Lots of whispers and murmurs they could hear.

"What The Hell are you doing?!" Bobby heard a loud thud and it was his body hitting the ground. Another loud gasps echoed around the hall.

"Bastard!!" Bobby tried to recognise who's the these guy to push him away, until he realise it was Hanbin.

Hanbin was sitting on him, punching him with right on his cheek.

"Why the fuck are you touching her?!" Hanbin's housed in madness as he can't control himself from the rage building up in his body. Another fist landed on the same spot as, Bobby's vision gets blurry, he saw people surounding them, not even helping him out.

"Hanbin stop!!" Jennie shouted, pulling Hanbin away from Bobby who just literally saving her.

"Shut the fuck up!" Hanbin doesn't even notice the owner of the voice and push her away with an arm, hitting her face and she fell on the ground,

"You bastard!" Hanbin shouted again in front of him, Bobby couldn't feel anything else now, he coughed a lot since the first punch, blood oozing out from his mouth.

"Hanbin stop stop..." Hanbin felt pair of hands grabbing her from the back, he was focusing on Bobby who's laying unconciously on the ground, legs trying to move closer to the guy but being pulled away.

"Hanbin stop!" Jinhwan pull him, making Hanbin fall on the ground.

"Hanbin! What the fuck? He's your friend! Get to your senses!" Jinhwan slapped over Hanbin's face, he's panting, due to the massive rage he was having.

"You guys fought over a girl!"

"He knows everything, he purposely did all of this!" Hanbin shouts in front of his face, now tearing up from the pain in his chest.

"No Hanbin! You've been blinded this whole time. Wake up! Bobby is leaving Korea. He won't be here anymore Hanbin! It's fucking useless if he wanted to make you jealous or take some kind of a revenge on you, he's not going to be here anymore." Jinhwan gave another slap on the guy's face. And as a matter of fact, Hanbin actually came to a realisation.

He breathed in and out quickly, looking the students who were watching them, he notices one of them looking at him.

"You." Hanbin get up in a wobbly way. He approach Yunhyeong and grab the collar of his uniform.

"H-Hanbin." Yunhyeong stuttered until he was pushed against the white wall.

"You lied, don't you...Bobby don't even intend to get closer to Jennie. Son of a bitch!" Yunhyeong fell on the ground with a loud thud after being hit by Hanbin on the face.

"I'm s-sorry...Hanbin." Jinhwan ran after Hanbin again, grabbing him from the collar as Hanbin fell on his back.

"Hanbin stop please. Bobby passed out." Jinhwan said, immediately, Hanbin gain his consciousness to walk towards Bobby and Jennie.

Jennie was calling Bobby, checking his pulse. Hanbin was dumbfounded, dropped onto his knees and helped Bobby to stand, bringing him to the first aid room along with Jinhwan and Jennie.