1. We're going on a trip

"BOYS!" Mr. Brax Layton said as he banged the palms of his hands on the dark oak table in front of him. Alex and Nigel suddenly stopped talking. They looked at the angry expression written all over the 45-year old man's face. "Would you stop bickering?!" He continued. Alex muttered an apology while Nigel spoke up. "But-but dad, it was him who broke my science experiment!" He wailed. "Did not!" Alex objected. Just then, Mrs. Aggie Layton walked in the room, heels clicking. The whole room was silenced and even Alex wouldn't dare say a word. She stood beside her husband.

"Alex, please call the girls," she says. Alex quickly rushes out the room and soon, came back in followed by two teenage girls the same age as him. The first one, Cassie, had blond hair reaching her elbows, dressed in a light pink maxi dress. The other one, Sadie, had brown hair tied into a loose plait, whilst wearing a black beanie, a knife pleated skirt, and a denim jacket over a plain white shirt.

As they all sat down on the couch, Aggie walked over to them, "You four," she paused motioning her index finger to the four of them, "are going on a roadtrip to the lodge," she says. Just then, the four burst into complaints and words, "You must be kidding Mommy. You see, we can't go there!" Cassie says in her girlish tone. "Wait, don't we get to ride the private plane? I'm SO in." Alex says. Everyone agrees, but, Aggie remarks, "No. You will not ride any mode of transportation except for the campervan we got you,"

"What? No way. I AM SO EXCITED!" Sadie says. Everyone gives her a face.
--🚙🚙🚙---

Well, thats all you need to know about how they even got to go.