"No recipe is a hundred percent accurate" they said in unison "no matter how carefully its written, the judgment of the cook is still the most important"

"Excellent!" I praised, walking back over to Logan and lowering my voice "I never told them to memorize that, they did it on their own. These kids . . ." pointing to them "they say I'm the best professor they've ever had since they've been here. They want to learn all that they can"

"And that's why you're here to teach them" he replied with a smile "I'll come get you after this is over"

"You're helping me taste all these" I informed,

He gave me a small nod, placing a kiss on my lips, one of which I happily complied to, feeling him slowly pull away to let it linger, a smile forming on my lips, watching as he walked down the hall. I was now glad I got him those jeans, because they make his ass look good. Softly biting my bottom lip, I walked back inside, clasping my hands behind me and looking over everyone's cookie shapes, which is normal size because of the cookie scoopers we had recently gotten.

"All ovens preheated?" I asked, earning nods, causing me to look at my watch, setting the timer "assistant chefs, please open the ovens" watching as they did as instructed "chefs, please put your trays of cookies in said oven" causing them to do as said "close ovens in three . . . two . . . one" pressing a button on my watch just as they did so "and what you can do while you wait, is finish cleaning up the kitchen, I will come by and check"

They began to do as said, which caused a small smile to form on my lips, lowering my hands and straightening up some of the desks, and walking over to mine. While the kids were preoccupied, I sat on my desk and grabbed my clipboard, taking roll of the students while they were cleaning, crossing my legs, resting my left over my right and and checking off the names. When my timer went off, I instructed the kids to turn off the ovens and safely take the hot pans out, telling them to set them on their wire racks to cool. I laced my hands together, resting them in my knee as I watched the kids close their notebooks, walking over to their desks and putting them back in their bags,

"I know you're not supposed to eat in your other classes" I said "just tell them I said its okay if you get caught" smirk forming on my lips "and if its Professor Summers, just argue with him"

A few of them chuckled, shaking their heads slightly as they divided their cookies onto small plates, leaving two on a separate one and cleaning off their baking pans, drying them off and putting them in their original spot just as the bell rang.

"Excellent job today, guys!" I said "class dismissed!"

They slowly piled out of the classroom, a smile still on my lips as I hopped off my desk, straightening all of the chairs once more and gathering the cookies the students left, setting them on one plate and grabbing my leather jacket, shrugging on. I snapped my fingers, causing Malyshka to quickly rise to her feet, following me out of the room before stretching and shaking out her fur, following me down the hall as I bit into one of the cookies, loving the chocolate chips.

"I told you I'd come get you" the voice of Logan said, wrapping his arms around me from behind, stopping me "so you should have waited for-"

I shut him up by shoving the other half of the cookie in his mouth, causing him to growl lowly, earning a small giggle from me, both of us soon finishing off the cookies. Finding Remy a few minutes later, I asked him if he could watch Malyshka and he agreed,

"Its gonna take a little while to get there" Logan informed, "so we might wanna leave in a bit"

Nodding slightly, I pecked his lips, which caused him to pull me into his room and pin me against the nearest wall, slamming his lips with mine, quickly getting over my shock and complying, my hands running through his hair. The kiss had left me breathless, Logan pulling away slightly, a smirk forming on his lips, causing me to playfully roll my eyes and push against his chest a bit, softly biting my bottom lip and walking out of the room. Logan and I left a couple minutes later, Remy distracting Malyshka with a ball, a small smile on my lips.