VIII

A/N: I'm telling you, I'm not going to update until some of you give comments in this book of mine

A/N: I'm telling you, I'm not going to update until some of you give comments in this book of mine. It's my entry to #opennovellacontest. Yes, I made it to the 1st round. It would be a big help if you guys will leave some comments so that I'll know if it's getting interesting or not.

I've been staring at the window for an hour now. It's already midnight. I decided to sleep after what happened earlier. And as annoying as he could be, he also followed me and went to bed too. It's a mystery for me if Chanyeol was really sleeping or otherwise can really fall asleep. I mean he's not that normal after he was resurrected again, isn't he?

My back was facing him so I didn't have the chance to know if he's sleeping or wide awake staring. As usual, at me.

He kissed me twice or thrice? I think? Ugh! This is insane. I commited another sin to Sehun yet at the same time, it didn't felt wrong. Sehun was long gone. Does it mean I didn't sin?

I groaned in frustration while I ruffled my hair in distress. Everything is confusing! HE is confusing. I- I regret turning around after my eyes landed to another pair of brown orbs intently looking at me.

"Is there a problem?" His deep voice resonated and I ignored the sudden twitch inside my ribcage. My face warmed when he didn't move his eyes away from me.

"You. You're the problem! W-Why did you even kissed me?! Y-You're making me confused. I don't know what to think anymore." My voice trailed off with the last sentence. It was making me realize how I look so horrible right now. My focus on the bed sheets were shaken by the figure that shadowed me. I held my breath and stared at the man who was hovering me.

"Don't think Baekhyun-ah. Just feel."

I didn't get to argue with him when he plunged his lips with mine. My eyes widened and my hands automatically went to grab his shoulders. I tried to push him but before I could succeed, he bit my bottom lip and I winced. My mouth opened and he quickly pushed his tongue in. Pleasure started creeping in my system and my energy felt like drained and let him do what he wanted to do.

"Chanyeol... Chanyeol..." I tried calling him so many times but he was too focused on exploring my cavern, casually bumping his tongue with mine. The kiss was a beautiful bliss. Sehun was long gone. I need to move on with our relationship. Maybe it's him. Maybe it's Chanyeol all along that's why my past relationship with Sehun didn't last long.

Because someone has to come. As they always say, people come and go. I didn't expect destiny would rule over my life all this time.

My thoughts were broken when cold breeze hits my naked legs. I was already half-naked and I didn't even notice it?!

I slapped Chanyeol hard and finally, he broke the kiss yet his hands were on my left thigh and right cheek. I quickly blushed feeling his hands on me. It was a tickling yet burning touch.

He only stared at me and he didn't even flinched at what I did. Just how strong are you Chanyeol?

"C-Chanyeol. P-Please, take it slow and n-not now."