10

June's POV
It was him... I immediately grabbed him by the neck and picked him up..
"What you trying to do huh? You think stealing me away was gonna make me come back! Make up your mind if you wanted me you wouldn't have left me in the woods!" I yelled at him as these guys came in and pulled me off of him...
"How about we show you around and you answer a few questions then... we-" I cut him off..
"No... I wont do anything for you!" I say as he pulls out something that he used to hurt me before...
"Who said you have choice?" He said as I looked at him...
"You gave me one dumbass" I said as the guys held my arms back and he shocked me..
"TELL ME ABOUT THOSE APES!" He yelled as I looked at him...
"You mean my family...my home... you know the ones who were actually THERE FOR ME YOU BASTARD!" I yelled as he tazed me again but this time I was able to run out of the room but there was too many people blocking the way out... fuck....
Blue's POV
I swear to god if they hurt her!! All the apes were trying to figure out how to get her back..
"Maybe we just wait for her to come back.. might be too dangerous" Maurice signs as I roll my eyes...
"If we don't do something she might get hurt or worse.." I sign as my father puts his hand on me... I need her...
June's POV
I got cuts.. burns..scars all over me... I looked up and saw him standing there smirking at me when I had enough!...
"You think you're hurting me! You don't bother me anymore!! You're not a threat to me you bloody bastard!" I yelled as he came down and we were standing face to face..
"You don't know what I can do.." He said as I rolled my eyes..
"I don't have too.. at least I know how to survive in the woods without nothing but the clothes on my back... I wonder how that happened..." I say as I give him a threatening look and he jumps back..
"I'm going home.. Oh and I will know if you are following me so unless you want to be a bears next meal I suggest you all fuck off and leave my family and I alone! YOU HEAR ME!" I say as I start to walk out and go the safe way home in case they do follow me..