9

June's POV
I don't know what's going on with me... My anger just keeps getting worse and worse... The littlest things just tick me off... I was walking on the trail when Alex was by the pond drawing..
I just stood there watching... He seemed so calm with all of this happening... Maybe drawing is what helps him be so calm...
I walked up to him and sat down next to him.. He jumped at first until he saw it was me..
"Oh hey June" He smiled as I smiled back
"Hi" I say as I looked at his drawing..
"How are you so calm..." I say as he sighs
"I'm not calm at all.. actually I'm terrified.." He says as I look at him...
"What do you do to stay calm..?" I say as he laughs a little...
"I draw.. I mean thats kinda obvious.." He chuckled as I laughed a little..
We were sitting there when something felt wrong...
"June?" He said as I got up and looked around..
"We gotta go..." I say as he gets up and we start  walking back home but I felt something sharp go into my arm...
"Alex run!" I say as I feel myself getting sleepy..
"JUNE!" He yelled as I looked at him..
"Tell....Blue..." I said as I felt somebody put their arm on me and I blacked out....

Alex's POV
I ran back towards the apes and yelled..
"SOMEBODY TOOK JUNE!!!" I yelled as Caesar, Blue, and Koba came running down
"What!!!" Blue said getting angry...
"We were um uh walking and then th- no she got shot with a dart and she told me to run and I ran here and I don't know I'm sorry!!" I said nervously..
"Its ok breathe.." Caesar said as Blue had his hand in a fist..
"We... must... find...her!" Blue said as they all nodded...
June's POV
     I woke up in this room... no chains...no cells.... a normal bedroom.... no lights on... The only light was coming from the window.. I sat up and immediately regretted it because I had a huge ass headache...
I continued to get up and stumbled at first but gained my balance back... I walked up to the dresser and saw a picture of.... oh my.... this was Malcom's room before he left.... I felt a rush of adrenaline and anger...
Somebody came in through the door and I immediately grabbed them by the neck..
"Why... am I here!!" I say as I felt a shock in my side and I jump back...
"Now.. is that anyway to treat your father..?" The man said... no he isn't... he did not just say that...
"Your not my father..." I say as he turned the light on and I saw him.. The one who left me to die... The one who didn't name me.. The one who hurt me.....

Hey guys!!! Sorry for the short chapter I know this has nothing to do with the story but I just wanted to come away from going detail after detail and just put my own twist on it! Anyway hope you enjoyed it!! I love you guys!! ❤️❤️