7

June's POV
I woke up and went to my mirror to see my hair way longer than before so I just left it and got dressed...
I saw Blue walking around with Mini
"Morning" he signed as I smiled
"Come we are going to go wake the humans so they can begin working" Caesar said as I got on a horse and we started to walk to the dam while the other woke the humans up
"Where Koba?" I signed
"Being angry and plus he said he wanted to go hunting.." Maurice signed
We watched the humans go in and we waited outside until we heard a huge boom and we all jumped and went towards the humans and saw that the guys were stuck under all the rubble and I moved the debris and Ellie and Alex were surprised by how strong I was..
We pulled them out and saw that Carver got hurt.. I was actually kinda happy I mean he deserved it..
I went back on my horse and saw that Blue eyes brought his little brother..
"Hi Mini" I signed to him as he laughed he was so adorable.. then he saw Ellie and Alex and went up to them and I followed behind him so Blue eyes wouldn't have to worry..
He climbed up behind Ellie and she looked at him with awe
"Hello" She smiled as Alex helped him get down carefully while they smiled at the ape when Carver was being an asshole and ruin the moment..
I ignored what he said as watch as Mini went to a case on the floor and moved the cover and showed a gun!!
"Hey get away!" Carver jumped towards Mini when I kicked him to the wall and Blue eyes picked Mini up
"Chill crazy" He said to me and I grabbed him by the neck again..
"We said NO GUNS!" I say holding his neck while I turned around towards Malcom...
"I didn't know.." He said as he was talking to Caesar..
"June.. let him...go" Caesar said as I still had a grip on Carver..
"Let..go" He spoke again as I shook my head and realized what I was doing and let go.. My anger has grown ever since I met my father.. I can't control it.. Blue eyes tries to help me.. I looked at Caesar "Sorry" I signed as he nodded
"Its ok" He signed back
"He has to go" I say as I look at the rest of the humans..