Chapter 12 - Desperation

*Zion's Pov*

"That house right there." I said pointing out the place I would be staying to my uber driver.

He pulled up and then helped me get my luggage from the trunk.

I had basically slept throughout the flight to LA and was still exhausted but I had finally reached my destination.

The only problem was that I was here all alone.

"That's all of it, thanks man." I said to him when he pulled out my last suitcase.

"No problem. Five stars?" He asked optimistically.

"Yeah....sure." I lied not bothering to make it sound realistic because all the life had drained out of me.

Honestly, he's lucky if I even give him two stars. He kept blasting sad love songs and asking me about my love life which was super unpleasant.

All I want right now is to focus on my music and forget...her.

Easy.

I rolled all my bags to the front door before ringing the door bell and then I put fake smile on my face.

"Was that the door bell?" Someone inside asked.

"Obviously Edwin, can someone get that. I'm busy." Someone else said.

"Please tell me someone ordered pizza because I'm starving." A voice that sounded an awful lot like Austin said.

"No, just get the door!" Someone said.

"Alright, calm down Brandon...Jesus." Edwin said.

At this rate I'll be stuck out here forever.

I knocked and rang the door bell again for a little encouragement.

"Forget it, I'll go. You all are useless idiots." Brandon said.

I did miss these idiots though.

"Coming!" Another voice from inside yelled.

The door opened and standing there was my old friend Nick.

"So I got up for nothing." Brandon said from behind, not noticing me yet.

"Hey guys." I said and chuckled at their shocked faces.

"Zion!" They both screamed and tackled me down to the ground.

"Guys, guys chill." I said from underneath them, unable to breath.

"Eggwin, Austin get down here!" Brandon shouted.

"I thought I told you guys to stop calling me that and oh my God Zion's here!" Edwin said noticing me on the floor under Brandon and Nick.

"Hey Ed." I said out of breath.

"Aww, I wanna hug too." Edwin said and then proceeded to join them in killing me.

"Does this look like hugging to you?" I cried from below.

"Okay guys, that's enough." Nick laughed and they all got off me.

"What are you doing here man?" Brandon asked while helping me to my feet.

"Nice to see you too." I mumbled sarcastically while dusting myself off.

"No, I mean we weren't expecting you for a couple months." He clarified while the other guys helped bring my bags inside.

"Yeah, well plans changed and I decided to move here early." I answered as vaguely as possible with a smile on my face.

"That's cool. Where's your girl?" Edwin asked and they all looked outside to see if she was hiding in the bushes or something.

The Arranged Proposal //PM ZionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara