1 ~ Voices

credit to the photo goes to SaltySpaghettiSquid go and check them out:) they're amazing!

Scotts POV

I wasn't new to this whole bullying shit. I was used to it. Tyler and Evan did it enough to me. The rest of the group just kinda pitched in out of guilt. Brock were the only person I knew who wouldn't beat me for my issues. We were best friends, he didn't judge me. But, he was still popular. He was out as bisexual, and I was out as gay. He's liked more than me, I'm liked less. He's strong, I'm weak.

But he's like my brother to me. Known him since I was 3. 15 years together. Wow. He's also my roommate, and he will freak out if I haven't taken my pills. Fuck I should!

Weak, worthless, pathetic... Just end.

I haven't taken my pills yet!

Grab the knife, you know you want to!

"They're in the medicine cabinet right?" I was thinking out loud.

I can't see them... But does the razor help?

I picked up the razor, unaware of my actions. I slowly slid it across my wrist. I got a little blood.

Push harder... I am not satisfied.

I listened to my command but regretted it completely. I did 5 deep scars and my bare feet were covered in blood. It was trickling down my arm and pouring down my body. I felt faint, I was about to collapse. I heard our door swing open and footsteps quickly moving up the stairs. I heard a faint noise, but then I passed out.

-----