Chapter 11

"Heather wake up!" my mom said shaking my shoulder "we're going baby shopping remember"

I groaned and got up I was not feeling like getting up at all this weekend especially when you have to babies in your womb keeping you awake all night but I pulled myself up and headed to the bathroom to get ready for today.

--------

We went to babies r us and got started with baby necessities such as baby bottles, diapers, wipes, bibs, powder etc. We also got piles of baby clothes.

We paid and went to IKEA to buy cribs and a rocking chair.

"Some of these clothes won't even fit the newborns" Mom said while taking a look at our bags

"Yeah but I think they'll fit into them after a couple of weeks or months" I replied before our driver came and picked us up.

-----

It took us a while but we finally decorated the nursery. Mom thought it would be a good idea to paint their names on the wall.

"I don't know what to name them though" I thought out loud.

"Haven't you thought of ideas yet?" she asked while sitting on to rocking chair.

"Yes I'm thinking names that start with a letter A.." I while packing baby cloths.

"Why A?" she asked curiously.

"Well... Yesterday Kyle took me out dinner-" I started but my mom interrupted me.

"Kyle?! The same Kyle that raped you, took you out to dinner?!" I nodded and she just cursed under her breath and let me continue.

"I told him about the full custody papers and how the twins are my babies which made him pretty mad, so I left but he told me Adrian was a good name for a boy so... I think I'll name the boy Adrian since he's still their dad and all" I explained and closed the drawers.

"He probably wants to be apart of your pregnancy as being the dad, but want would you name the girl?" she asked and I thought for a while.

"Aliyah, Allison or Alexis, this room looks so cute!" I giggled while looking around.

"Yeah it's just missing a pair twins" she joked and stretched her arms.

My phone rang and i checked it was Priscilla.

"Hey Priscilla what's up?"

"You should watch news" she said in a hurry.

"Why" I said while walking downstairs to the TV.

"You'll see" she says and hanged up.

I turned the TV and went to the news. The headlines says: Fight between Mr Hunt and Mr Richardson.

"Mr. Richardson is it true about your comment about Mr Hunt?" a reporter asked.

"Yes, I think Mr. Hunt is a child who discriminate against women and only use them as sex toys and nothing else. I do know one woman in particular but she likes to keep it private" he answered and went in his car.

"Mr. Hunt what's your response on Mr Richardson's comment?" a reporter asked Kyle at the café.

"Mr Richardson is a critic and loves to start problems when he should be acting like a proper father figure to his son since his wife passed away.  Family always matters first." he replied.

I rolled my eyes at the TV and turned it off. My name better not be in any of their mouths because this has nothing to do with me.