Chapter 9

I woke up to the sound of the alarm and groaned. I got up went to the bathroom and washed my hair then took a bath.

I dried myself and blow dried my hair, then I wore black slim pants and a blouse with ruffles and flats.

I took my keys, phone, and purse after eating breakfast then got in my car to work.

-----------

When I got the building there was a lot of reporters and security guards trying to hold them back.

"Ms. Valentine! Are the rumors true are you pregnant?!" one guy asked.

"Yes it's true" I smiled getting through the crowd.

"Who's the father of your child?" I put a finger on my lips then I entered the building.

"Good morning Heather" Priscilla greeted.

"Good morning Priscilla, what's today's schedule?" I sat down on my chair.

"You have a meeting with Quincy Roy, Kaitlin Cornell, Sean Smith, Sebastian Gold, Isaac Richardson, and Kyle Hunt. This meeting will be held in Sebastian Gold's corporation." she read off her tablet "which starts in 45 minutes"

"You couldn't texted me that?" I groaned as she apologized

I quickly got up and took my keys and speed walked to my car. Thankfully I had my GPS and got to the Gold's corporation in time.

I walked in the meeting and sat between Sean and Kaitlin. "Nice for you to join us Ms. Valentine the meeting will start in 10 minutes" Sebastian greeted.

"Thank you" I smiled then pulled out my phone and started texting my mom if she wanted to go baby shopping tomorrow.

While I was texting I felt two pair eyes burning through my skull, I knew one of them were Kyle but the other one was a mystery.

--------------

Kyle Pov

Why the hell is Isaac staring at Heather for?

I was about to get up and walk over to him but Sebastian quickly got up and started the meeting.

He was speaking for a while the pulled out a contract and everyone passed it around and signed it including me. Sebastian also answered some questions before he closed the meeting.

Before Heather stood up, I quickly walked over to her because we seriously need to talk.

------
Heather POV

I turned around to pick up my bag but was face to face with Kyle. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want Mr. Hunt?" I asked as a picked my bag.

"What's the meaning of this?" he asked as we entered the elevator he showed me a letter I sent him months ago.

"It is what it says Mr. Hunt" I said in a serious tone.

"I'm not signing this. Your not having full custody of the twins" he said.

"Why can't I have full custody?!" I started yelling "it's not like you care about them or me!

"I do!!" he yelled with frustration as the elevator doors opened and we walked out of the building.

I sighed and run my hands through my hair "I can't deal with this right now.. " I told myself.

"How about I take you out to dinner... Right now?" he asked.

I raised my eyebrows at the sudden request "umm...." I thought about it and I felt a small kick in my belly "fine, the only reason I'm going is for the food"

"Great, let's get going then" he smiled leading me to his car.

Hopefully I'm not having a dinner with the devil...