Chapter 7

My alarm woke me up and I still had my laptop in front of me. Must've been on it all night. I closed it and headed to take a shower.

I started to wash my hair as I glanced at the mirror and looked at my belly. In a couple of months, this baby is gonna grow and it's gonna be noticeable that I'm pregnant.

I finished showering and dried my hair and wore sweatpants with an oversized hoodie.

"So you're finally awake? Do you want your breakfast now or get ready for that Premiere party Miss Valentine" Iris asked with a tray of food in her hand.

"It's too early to get ready I can take my breakfast now please" I smiled as she handed me the plate.

---------

Hours have passed and I was on my laptop finishing up my slide show until it was 2 pm. I took a shower and pulled out my make up.

My mom walking in and stand behind me while I curling my hair.

"You look beautiful," she said with her eyes watery "you look like your dad, I miss him..."

"Me too" I held her hand.

I got up and went to put on my dress and shoes. Just in time as Priscilla came to pick me up.

-----------

When we got there the place was filled with business people designers actors and celebrities.

Priscilla and I took a seat next to Lisa, a fashion designer and Luke, a model, and actor I heard he was part of the movie too.

"Heather! I'm so glad you came now I won't be alone" Lisa exclaimed and greeted me with kisses.

"When will it start?" Priscilla asked

"In a few minutes, not everyone is here yet- Kyle!" I froze when Lisa said his name but composed myself and pulled out my phone for a distraction as he comes near "Kyle so glad you came"

"Ian is my friend I wouldn't miss it for the world" he smiled and sat on the other side of the table.

He greeted everyone and looked at me for a brief moment before starting a conversation with Luke.

A while later the lights turn off and there was a huge flat-screen TV on the stage and Ian standing next to the podium giving his usually funny and inspiring speech. I dozed off during the speech and felt a little dizzy and sick to my stomach. But I ignored it when they came in with appetizers.

I almost fainted but caught myself without anyone noticing and excused myself. I went to the hallway to clear my head a little.

"Are you okay Ms. Valentine?" a guy asked.

"Nothing I'm fine" I gave him a smile as he walked by.

I went back to the table as they were passing the food around.

"Heather do you want Chicken or fish?" Luke asked.

"Chicken," I said and poured myself a glass of champagne.

------------------------------------------

The movie was good the party was over and everyone was just chatting or leaving.

"Ms. Valentine" someone called my name. I turned around and Isaac Richardson was standing in front of me.

"I finally get to talk to you" he chuckled.

"Well, what did you want to talk about?" I asked curiously.

"It's mostly about my company but I can see your tired seeing your pregnant and all" he scratched his neck

How could he know I'm pregnant I only told 3 people.

"How?.." I began

"I saw you almost fainting and even though some people might not notice that small bump is more visible than you think" he laughed "but I won't tell anyone, I'll talk to you later"

I stood there shocked as he walked away until I was pulled or more like dragged by... Kyle?!

"Let me go!" I demanded but he wouldn't listen. He finally stopped in an empty hallway.

"What were you two talking about?" he asked in a very serious tone.

"You mean Isaac, nothing that would concern you" I glared.

"I'm serious Heather" he sighs "whatever you do you can't trust Isaac Richardson"

He walks away but stopped "oh and I know your pregnant I made it that way, you're bad at hiding it" and continued leaving me more shocked with unanswered questions.