Yandere Flowey x Reader [Re-Write]

Y/P is your preferred lover (boy, girl, etc.), N/C is your crush.
If you don't have a major crush IRL just say Sans.

You awoke in a dark room, short breaths escaping from your gagged mouth.

Where am I?

Trying to remove the strip of cloth around your mouth, you realised your hands were tied to the side of the chair.

Across the room, a plant pot with a drooping golden flower inside rested on a table.

"Why did you kidnap me? Where am I?" You tried to scream, but your yells were muffled by the gag. Eerily, the plant across the room raised its' head to show you a smiley face.

"So you finally decided to wake up,
(Y/N)." The flower chuckled, as you backed up in surprise at his speech capabilities. A single vine rose near your side, and removing the gag around your mouth.

With your regular speech regained, you proceeded to throw various insults and curse words at the creepy flower. The gag was quickly put back on.

"Now, now, (Y/N), that's no way to speak to your buddy Flowey!"

All you did is try to break free from the chair, hopelessly wishing for somebody to save you.

"I've been watching you. You've been hanging around with a (y/p) recently, haven't you? Their name is (n/c), right?" You decided to co-operate; you nodded weakly.

"You've been very attached to them lately. Of course, your buddy Flowey can't have that!" He giggled somewhat maniacally, a leaf covering his mouth.

You screamed again in distress, but Flowey ignored your pointless yells.

"Don't worry, I didn't kill (n/c)." He reassured, before pulling an ominous grin, not directly aimed at you.

"I might of just ripped them apart limb for limb. No biggie ;)." He chuckled again, as the pot tipped over the side of the table and smashed.

Slowly, he squirmed his way towards you, settling himself on top of your head. You shiver from fear, grief, and regret.

"It's not that I have anything against you, (y/n). It's just that...I will kill ANYBODY who stands in the way of my plans." You looked up, but are blinded by a stem and leaves as he leant downwards to give you a peck on the cheek.

"And those plans are to keep you here, forever! You're bound to love me eventually-" The sadistic flower cut himself off mid-sentence, as he coughed away his blush. You scream again in response, shaking your head vigorously in denial.

"I think you need to sleep again, my love. Bye bye!" He giggles, as he starts pelting you with white bullets.

The last thing you hear before passing out is Flowey's voice.

"You're going to be stuck here forever. So you better enjoy it~!"

Votes and comments are my favourite things! Stay awesome!