Impact x Drunk!Reader

That Trojan X Reader OneShot but you are drunk and it's normal Undertale

The Impact in question is Papyton's child, not my OC

Requested by @undertalefandom13

(f/b) is favourite book

"Could you imagine there's a world out there, where everything's exactly the same, except you don't exist?"

"....How much have you been drinking lately, (Y/N)?"

"...Just a bottle of liqueur."

"All of it?!"

I nod drunkedly.

I don't even know why I got myself like this.

Maybe to drown my sorrows away?

"Hey, are you okay?" I recognise the voice, but all I can see in front of me is a pink and black blob.

"...M'fine..." I droop against the table, and recoil from hitting my head on it. I blink and the blob becomes a skeleton robot hybrid.

Oh. It's Impact.

...Who was he again?

My.....friend..? I think?

"Alright (Y/N). I have no choice but to call a taxi. Are you going to resist?" Impact's words fade into the distance.

The last thing I remember was my head hitting the floor, and a scream.

(Y/N)...please......wake up....

I don't want to be alone.....

I said I'd never doubt you.....

No, I'm not crying!

...I just caught something in my eye....

I slowly open my eyes to see two figures standing over me. I try to raise my head, but a sharp pain in my skull refrains me from moving more than a few centimeters.

Impact, the one on the right, is the first to say something.

"Oh! You're awake! Thank Asgore for that!" He screams, with tears in his eyes.

The goat-skeleton hybrid on the left flinches, and then says in a calm voice "It's nice to see you finally awake. Name's Estelle."

I give a weak smile.

"Aspirin." I whisper hoarsly.

"Oh, hello Aspirin." She jokes. Impact rolls his eyes.

"No. Painkillers. Coffee. Anything. Quickly please." I repeat.

Estelle giggles, and goes to get the medicine, whilst Impact sits himself at the foot of the bed, looking directly towards me.

He looks towards a bookshelf while saying "Do you have a favourite story?"

I nod, and blush.

"...Yeah, but it's pretty stupid."

"I promise I won't laugh!" Impact says innocently.

"(f/b)......"

He blushes in shock.

"Really? That's my favourite too!" He smiles whilst he gets it from the shelf, and sits next to me, reading it aloud.

Halfway through, I start to doze off. However, he continues reading in a soft, silky voice, one I've never heard before. Usually he's very extroverted and loud, but this....

This is nice....

[Estelle's POV]

I walk into Impact's room, carrying a tray with two cups of coffee, a box of aspirin, and a slice of Butterscotch Pie. The door creaks open, and I see him tuck (Y/N) into bed and kiss her on the forehead. I stand in the doorway awkwardly. He walks up to the door, but stops when he sees me. He starts to sweat.

"Oooohhhh!! Heeeeyyy Estelle...?"

I just smile at him.

"Y'know, I think she might share the same feelings back. You two should totally go on a date." I wiggle my eyebrows. Impact pushes past me in a flustered mess. I giggle and put the tray on the floor near the bed, turn off the lamp, and place a quick note on the pie.

[Your POV]

I wake up and see a tray with a pie and two cups on the floor next to me. Seeing a note on the tray, I lean over the bed to pick it up.

My heart flutters at what it says.

I must be a snowflake, because I think I've fallen for you! <3

- Impact

Votes and comments are my favourite things! Stay awesome!