# 9

I looked at a recent youtube video from Jaeden. He had a youtube channel? More as though, he made one?

I clicked on the video he recently posted

Jaeden- Personal Official Music video

He made a music video? He can sing?

A short clip of him singing back then played through my mind and I chuckled. He was an idiot, but he was my idiot.

I sighed and pressed play.

The setting was a school and there was Jaeden, in a seat. He was staring with lust in his eyes at this other girl. She had long light brown hair and she had a huge ass. He passed her a note and she read it. You look beautiful today, she read.

"I don't know, why'd you do this to me
You're so cold, you be playing like yeah yeah
I got told, danger follows everywhere you go
But I'm simply like yeah yeah," Jaeden started to sing. "This the part were I'm gonna get hurt. I never listen but I didn't deserve it. I was young and she was my first love. So they say that you live and you learn"

Then the screen cuts to Jaeden sitting on the desk alone and he starts singing the chorus.

"Like yeah, she gon' mess with your head!" He sings and does different movements.

Then there was a echo saying "Oh yeah".

"And she'll flirt with your friends!" He says and I could see the pain inside his eyes. "Everytime she moves on she times,."

Then the girl pops up and turns to him smirking, "Don't take it personal."

You could tell it was a lot of autotune in her voice but it was a good autotune.

"She won't do you no favours. Beautiful but she's dangerous. She was only gon' break you. Drive me crazy like yeah yeah yeah yeah," He sings with pain in his voice.

Then it cuts to another scene where the girl is with Jaeden's friend, Wyatt.

He pressed her body onto him and they almost kiss but they see Jaeden outside the door looking at them with hurt in his eyes. A tear rolls down his cheek.

"She won't do you no favours. Beautiful but she's dangerous. She was only gon' break you. Drive me crazy like yeah yeah yeah yeah," He repeats again.

The girl runs out and tries to stop Jaeden, Jaeden turns around and then other girls and boys come from behind him and support him as he sings, "Oh yeah. She gon' mess with your head (oh yeah), and she'll flirt with your friends (oh yeah). Make you wish you were dead, everytime she moves on she says."

Then a dance off breaks between both of them.

"Like yeah! She gon' mess with your head (oh yeah), and she'll flirt with your friends (oh yeah). Make you wish you were dead, everytime she moves on she says..Like yeah! she gon' mess with your head (oh yeah), and she'll flirt with your friends (oh yeah). Make you wish you were dead, everytime she moves on she says." He sings, repeating the chorus.

"Don't take it personal. (Don't take it personal)," She sings and then walks over to him with sorrow in her eyes.

"Everytime she moves on she says," Jaeden says and looks at her and shakes his head.

Then he walks away from her and the screen turns black.

2 million views.

How did he get a producer so fast?

234,859 likes and 238 dislikes.

To be honest, it was a really good.

I found myself replaying it more than 10 times in 10 minutes. Did his song have a meaning? Who was the lyrics towards? Maybe it was one of those songs artists make where you don't care about the lyrics, it's just a bop. But... Jaeden doesn't produce music. So that would mean, Julissa did this to him? No, did he find out finally?

She hurt my poor baby.

SHE HURT HIM!

And if I didn't freak out like last time I would've been able to keep him safe, but how would I help him now that he's in this pain? Is he regretting everything? All the pain he caused me?

Jaeden's POV

"Alright, thanks Andy," I say and wave at him.

"No problem Jaeden, working with you is the most interesting part of my day, have a good night," He says and walks out of the studio.

Wow, I got 2 million views in my new music video. I was absolutely mind blown, this much people thought to click on my music video and I'm very thankful for all the people who helped me put this all together. I really hope Vanessa sees it, it's been 6 months since I've last talked to her but there was never a day where she wouldn't cross my mind. Julissa would always try to get in my pants, I didn't but she always did.

So I ignored her for a week only to find out that she's been cheating on me with my friend Wyatt. Now Wyatt swore that he never knew me and her were together so I included him in my music video because he was upset with her too. The whole song was dedicated to Julissa. And I know, I should've done better and not dedicate the song to her but she'll know it was about her but I didn't use her in the video.

She only wanted me for my fame. She wanted more followers for her sad little life. She wanted to be better than Nessa, she only wanted that she never really cared about me. She used me to get fame to become better than Vanessa which is sick. It disgusts me, and Nessa was right. Julissa was completely obsessed with Vanessa.

I take out my piano and start some tunes.

I decided to sing a cover of Ed Sheeran.

I set up the studio camera and create the beat. Then I take out a guitar, it was Andy's guitar but he taught me how to play and read notes.

I sighed as I looked at the camera.

Here we go.