Chapter Eighteen

Warning: Sexual Content ahead

Chapter Eighteen-

Once her body stills, the entire room comes back into focus. The temperature of the water is beginning to chill. I realize we must have accidentally turned the cold water up higher. Stepping back, I slip out of her, gently allowing her legs to fall down. There's a tiny breathless smile on her face, eyes closed that makes my heart pound even harder. My wet fingers cup her cheeks, caressing the skin underneath her eyes. Her lips curve up just a bit at my touch before her gorgeous brown eyes open.

There's a bit of light in her irises as she stares at me. Licking my lips, I reach forward, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"How about we get cleaned up?" I offer her when I step back. Her arms fall from her chest as she takes my hands. Pulling her under the spray of water, she willingly hands over the reigns to me. Looking around the tub, I find the shampoo and the soap. Her blonde hair is soft in my hands as I lather in the shampoo. A sigh comes from her lips as I massage her scalp, pressing a kiss to her shoulders from behind her.

Tilting her head back, the shampoo slides down her body, running down the drain. As water pours down her chest, drops drip from the peaks of her breast. With her eyes close, I dip my mouth down, taking the nipple into my mouth again. Tasting her skin, her breasts is unlike anything. I know now that I've tasted her once, I'll never get tired of her uniqueness. She moans, her hands gripping strands of my hair which only encourages me to suck harder. I grin against her skin before dropping her nipple from my teeth. Her head tilts at me, but I can see the disappointment in her eyes.

Wrapping my arms around her slick body, I give her a sincere smile. "Let me get cleaned up next, then I promise you, I will take very good care of you." Her cheeks darken at my words and smirk but she merely steps aside. This time, she grabs the shampoo from my hand twisting her finger around. Showing her my back, she lathers the shampoo, massaging into my scalp. I groan, eyes falling shut as I lean into her soothing touch. When she finishes, she drags me into the water allowing me to wash out the shampoo. Once the shampoo is gone from both of us, I proceed to soap up her entire body teasing her peaks, her hip bones, including her opening and clit.

My hand comes away when Brooke's head falls back in pleasure. She glares at me, though, when I stand to give her a cheeky smile. Then it's only fair that it's her turn. She doesn't waste a moment, either, soaping my entire body and shyly taking my arousal in her hand. She teases me so easily, gripping me gently in her palm, and moving up and down slowly. I gasp, thrusting into her hand with a groan. Then like magic, her hand disappears.

I stare at her in shock. She merely grins at me, pushing my chest and body into the water again. I sputter, instinctively grab her wrist and pull her into my soapy chest. The water washes away the soap as our mouths connect once again. This time, she's bolder, tongue slipping into my mouth. She sucks on my bottom lip first before my tongue, making me hard once again. All I want to do is push her against the wall and bury myself inside her heat again. Dragging my mouth away from hers, I reach down turning off the water. She steps back as I open the door of the shower spotting the towels where I left them. I step out grabbing the one top for Brooke as she follows me out. Water drips down her body outline her curves and swell of her breasts. It just makes me want her all over again.

Immediately I drape the towel around her shoulders, drying her hair first. She giggles at my treatment but then sighs as the towel slides down her body. Pressing a bit harder, the texture of the towel hardens her pebble peaks.

"Please, Ford!" she groans as I step back, smirk on my face. The sight of her so full of pent up lust makes me a little smug. I grab the last towel drying myself off and shaking my head when she tries to do it instead. She dries herself off the rest of the way as I dry off, tossing both towels to the floor. She gasps when I pull her into my arms, stealing her breath once again.