...Love...

Random Pov

   "Okay Y/n let's play a game."They demanded a tint of sadism in their tone causing you too freeze.

  "What...what kind of game?"She studdered nervously as they walked closer to her.

   "Truth or Dare of course."They laughed flopping onto their bed holding their guts.

    "What...what kind of game?" Hikarou mocked causing the both of them to laugh harder.

   "Hey don't tease me!"She shouted in embarrassment.

   "Awww Y/n don't be mad,your cute when you studder."Karou said after he could breathe.

   "Now it's game time."They smiled at each other then smirked at Y/n.

   "Truth or Dare Y/n?" Hikarou asked.

   "I knew it'd be the mischievous one..."She muttered. "I pick Truth."She replied. They pouted,but countinued on anyway.

    "Is it true that you have a crush on someone in the host club?"He asked and she nodded.

    "Yea..."She averted eye contact.

    "Okay Y/n ask one of us."Karou gestured clearly feeling left out.

     "Karou Truth or Dare." She smiled at him.

Karou's Pov

    I think I just blushed. She's never smiled directly at me before, it was weird in a good way.

    "Hello Karou...Are there? Earth to Karou."Hikarou waved a hand infront of my face.

    "Oh..umm...Truth."He made up his mind.

     "That's no fun." Hikarou whined, but the other two were lost in there own world.

   "Okay, is it true that you have a crush on someone in the host club." Yea she was still pretty oblivious.

    "Yea, I...I do." He averted eye contact this time.

  After a lot more turns they were sastified and let Y/n go for the day.