Three wishes

Random Pov

   "Fine we'll keep your secret if you stay at the host club,come over to our house,and date us."Hikarou said.

  Y/n went through many stages of knowing og being trapped,first she tried figuring a way out. She thought about beating them up,but they could have just sued her and got what they wanted and more. Then she cried,then laughed,then she was depressed,then finally she excepted her fait.

   "Fine,I guess I can agree to those terms." She said sighing.

  "Great then sign this binding contract."The two say in unison.

   "Fine."I say once more and the contract sadly.

....The Next Day....

  Y/n was very gloomy,like if there was a dark grey storm cloud following her wherever she went. Until Hikarou and Karou's car pulled up.

   "Come on Y/n smile-"Karou began the sentence.

  "This will be fun."Hikarou finished the sentence.

   "You two do that a lot."She said getting in.

... Timeskip That was their whole car conversation,at the twins house...

Your Pov

  That car ride was fun,so maybe being with the twins more often won't be that bad. As long as they don't expect to make me their slave,besides that this should be just fine."Hurry up Y/n."They said in unison.

    "C-coming!"I called grabbing my bag."Wow your house is like 17 times bigger than mine.

   "Just wait until you see our room."They say once again simultaneously.

  Okay readers this is where the choosing begins,I will leave a question and an A and a A B Awnser at the end of each and who it will give you a point for. Pick in the comments who you want and the twin with the most points wins the heart of Y/n L/n