↳ comfort

( CHRISTMAS PARTY )
by alisonwritesimagines

Your dad, Fred Andrews, thought about getting breakfast with your brother at Pop's. You sat in front of your dad as you both waited for Archie. You had already ordered breakfast was now ready for it to come out.

"Hey, guys," Archie said, walking over.

"Hey, Arch. We just ordered. We got your favorite as well," You tell him.

"Thanks. I think I'm going to wash up though. Be right back," Archie tells you.

"Oh me too. Be right back dad," You say before you and Archie went to the bathrooms.

You started to wash your hands, taking your time. That's when you heard yelling. You dried up your hands before looking outside. You saw a man in a black hood holding a gun in front of Pop.

"Y/N, get back inside," Archie said, pushing you back to the bathroom.

You waited a bit before looking out. You watched as the gunman aimed the gun at your dad and Archie ran out. The gunman ended up shooting your dad making you cover your mouth to muffle a scream.

When the man left, you ran over to your dad who was bleeding on Archie. You quickly got your phone out and dialed 911. You felt like they weren't going to make it in time.

"Archie, we have to take him to the hospital now!" You tell him.

"Come on," You and Archie got inside the truck and you got in the back and applied pressure onto your dad's wounds.

"Hold on, dad. We're going to get there soon," Archie tells him.

"Dad please hold on," You say crying.

Once you reached to the hospital, you both called up your friends. You especially called your secret boyfriend, Reggie.

"Reggie, come to the hospital. Please. I need you," You sob in a corner.

"What happened princess?" He asked.

"My dad got shot," You tell him.

"I'm coming over now."

Betty, Veronica, and Jughead were the first people to come. They all hugged you and Archie as they knew what had happened.

"Y/N, did you call up your mom?" Hermione Lodge asked you.

"No," You said, tears still falling from your face.

"I'll go call her," Archie tells you.

"No, you stay here. I'll call mom," You tell him.

You walked over to a quiet area and called up your mom. After you told her everything and she said that she'll be back in Riverdale as soon as possible, Reggie walked in.

"Y/N?" Reggie asked.

"Reggie," You said in relief.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine. But my dad he's..."

You broke down crying. Reggie pulled you close to him but you backed away.

"Reg, I have blood all over me," You tell him.

"Look, I'll take you home, you can get cleaned up, and then we can come back here. Alright?" Reggie tells you.

"I need to tell Archie," You tell him.

"Come on."

You both walked over to Archie who looked up at you both.

"Reggie? How did you know to come here?" Archie asked slightly confused.

"I called him," You tell him.

"I'm so sorry man," Reggie tells him.

"Reggie offered to take me home so I can get cleaned up," You tell Archie as you refereed to all of your dad's blood on your clothes.

"Reggie's going to take you home?" Archie asked, now a little protective.

"It's okay, Archie. We'll try to be here as soon as possible so you can go back home and clean up as well," You tell your older brother.

"Archie, she's has a good idea. One of you can stay here and wait for your dad while the other cleans up and then you both switch," Veronica tells him.

"Fine," Archie nodded.

You took a quick shower and changed into new and comfortable clothes. You walked back to Reggie who was waiting for you.

"Reggie," You say before hugging him.

"I'm here. It's okay," Reggie tells you.

"I'm so scared now," You say, crying a little again.

"It's going to be okay. I promise."

When you got back to the hospital, it was Archie's turn to go home. Reggie and you sat in the chairs side by side. Reggie held your hand as you leaned against him.

When more people came for support, you were up and hugging them. Reggie held onto you as his arms were wrapped around you.

"Y/N, can I talk to you?" Archie asked. You looked up at him before nodding. You walked over to an empty part of the hospital.

"Are you and Reggie together?" Archie asked me.

"Yes. We are," You tell him.

"For how long?" Archie asked me.

"A month," You tell him.

"Don't you think you're a little too young for him?" Archie asked you.

"He's only a year older than me," You tell him.

"I don't want you hurt. Emotionally," Archie tells you.

"Archie, I think we should have this conversation another time. Right now, dad is in there trying to survive," You tell him.

"Fine. Fine. But we're not done here," He tells you.

You both walked back and you wrapped your arms around Reggie's waist as he put an arm around you.

"You okay, Y/N?" Reggie asked you. You look up at him and nodded.

"Just stay with me," You tell him.

"I'll be here for you as long as you need me here," Reggie tells you. You nodded as he kissed your forehead.