Who has the sword?

Standing next to your bed he asked.
"How are you?"

"Better than the other three. I can go home by tomorrow morning. Then I'll start go search for the idiot that took the sword!"

"Do you know where you have to look around?"

"Yes."

"Very well, I'll leave you to it. Contact me if you need help. Is there something you'll need tomorrow?"  He asked, raising one of his thin eyebrows.

"There is indeed something I need, my mask got run over by a police car, I'll need a new one."

He agreed to bring you your new mask the following day. After that, he let you alone so that you could rest. It took you a while to wrap your head around everything that happened that night, but you eventually managed to doze off.

A knock on the door pulled you out of your slumber. Irritated by the sudden noise you growled and rolled over on your other side. The door suddenly swung open and your friends pushed your uncle away to enter the room.
"Sorry," He mumbled, "couldn't stop them!" 

He said to which Nami shot him a death glare declaring that he was the one to bring them there. Kuzan just grinned and closed the door to leave you alone with them. Closing up on you bed Nami sat down next to you, letting out an annoyed huff she leaned back a bit.

"So, what actually happened? Kuzan told us about your fight with Eustass Kid, Killer and the others, but he had no idea why you were in this part of town, not to mention the time and a passed out Shachi on the sidewalk."

"I can't tell you everything, but I can talk about how I saved Shachis ass. I'm currently looking for something but." You took a deep breath.
"Does anyone of you know a man with short blond hair that uses a devil fruit power? Has to be someone that follows orders as I do..?"

"Without thinking long and hard? Bellamy." Zoro answered without looking at you,  he was busy gazing out of the window, "why do you ask?"

"He stole something and my boss wants me to return it to its owner. Killer and Shachi broke into his house and took, mentioned something. But Shachi told me that the man I described to you, took it from him. Eustass Kid thought that Shachi still had it."

Nami sighed and shook her head, Sanji kept quiet, but something about Zoro startled you. He looked like he was about ready to jump out of that window. His eyes held something that reminded you of a cat, ready to claw down its prey.

"Are you okay, Zoro?" You asked, a bit uneasy.

"Yeah," he said, finally looking at you, "when will you leave?"

"In like an hour," your gaze wandered from Nami to Sanji and over to Zoro again, then you asked, "are you guys skipping school right now?"

One after the another froze to a statue at your words, silence filled the room, which you broke with a silent sigh. First Luffy and now them, why are your friends skipping school to be with you?

"Oh man, I have to be the worlds shittiest friend." You whispered guilt building up in you and you clutch you blanket, throwing it over your head.

"Don't sat that (M/N)!" Sanji scolded, swatting you around the skull, "Luffy would kill you if he were here right now."

"You know the shitty cook is right," Zoro added as he stretched, "you may be a pain in the ass sometimes, but you're our friend." He patted you back in an attempt to cheer you up.

"And Luffy loves you more than all of us," the three of them claim in perfect synchronisation. 

"Nah, Lu loves nothing more than his friends and his family. On second thought, he really does love food." They only rolled their eyes and shrugged.