"That's unfair."Aman said taking his cup in his hand.

"How is that unfair? He was a better friend than you because he never saw my sister like that. For him my sister was his sister." 

Afzal smiled,"I'm loving this."

Aman looked at Afzal with raised eyebrows for a brief second before looking at Sufyaan again,"So if Kehara likes someone then it's fine but if someone likes Kehara, he is a jerk?"

"Exactly." Sufyaan said nodding his head.

"I never thought you were a hypocrite."

"That's a shame considering you are my best friend for more than ten years now."

"Let's talk about something else." Aman said before keeping his cup down on the table.

"Yes. Let's talk about the new policy Korean government imposed on the local people. That is going to affecting poor people a lot in that country." Afzal said before taking a sip from his coffee. 

Aman and Sufyaan looked at each other before looking at Afzal. Sufyaan's eyebrows were raised high up and Aman was frowning. It took him a minute to realised that they were staring at him.

"What?" 

"Korean government?" Sufyaan said.

"Korea! It's a beautiful country!" Afzal exclaimed.

Sufyaan shook his head and Aman started laughing. Afzal smiled before drinking his coffee. They sat for some more time and then left. It was a busy day and they all were tired but they also missed sitting together and talking about something that was not realated to work. Afzal was busy with the new addition to his family so he hardly came to work and he was going on a leave for a month soon, so this coffee was really needed. 

"Assalamu Alayekum." Sufyaan said entering his house.

After few second Zyva came out from the living room with a big smile on her face. "Walekum assalam."

"How is Daddy?"

"He is fine. He fell asleep waiting for you. Why are you late?"

"Went for a coffee."

"With?"

"My assistant!" 

Zyva smiled,"Last time I checked Aman bhai and Afzal bhai were your partners. when did they become your assistant?"

"When you know I went with them, then why did you ask?"

"Just for fun." She said before turning around and going in the kitchen. 

Sufyaan smiled and followed her. Zyva handed him a bottle of water when he came in the kitchen.

"How is your mom?" He asked, before sitting on the kitchen counter.

"She is good. I will go to meet her tomorrow. You are at home, right?"

"Yes, I'm at home so you can go."

"Ok. So I will go after lunch and will be back before dinner."

"Ok. Take something for Adnan when you go."

Zyva smiled before looking at her husband,"it's not compulsory to take something for him every time we see him."

"Why not? We cannot do that with kehara's kids because then we will be bankrupted in no time." Zyva Smiled to that. "But we don't see Adnan that much. And he is your sister's son so we can do that. Poor guy has only one aunt to spoil him."

Zyva smiled,"And an uncle who already spoiled him." Sufyaan smiled at that before taking a sip of water. " Zynah called last week and said he was crying for a long time when you left their house that day. He really likes you."