Going home

It's been a minute! A lot of y'all have read this book so I thought I'd start updating it !
Love y'all!

FRIDAY MORNING
Y/n POV
I woke up Friday morning with a ton of missed calls from Abi, I grabbed all my stuff and gave Hayes one last kiss goodbye . Granted he was asleep he will not know I kissed him...
I left a note telling him how much fun I had and how I'd hope to see him again. I really thought I fell in love with this guy.
Although I don't think we will ever see each other again nor date each other,I was blessed for the experience .
I ran down to the elevator where Abi was waiting in the car.

"I'm so sorry,it was a long night" I said to Abi giggling.
"You're fine girl I feel you , I woke up late too! I got out here about 30 minutes ago ...I was afraid you were waiting on me, I knew how our moms are waiting back home."
Abi said to me relieving my stress but then giving me anxiety because I knew we were supposed to be home last night.
"Yeah well let's talk about you and Cam... how are things"
I asked
"Not so good ,he wanted a fucking threesome and I said no I slept in the other bed while he fucked this other random fan."
Abi told me angrily
"Omg I'm so sorry Abs, that's crazy ..."
I said hugging her
"Yeah i know... who the fuck , fucks a chick next to the girl you claim you want"
She says getting even more angry
"Oh yeah that's crazy too but calm down"
I said hiding my laugh
"What else did you think was crazy?"
She asked confused as fuuuckkkk.
"Oh just the fact that you didn't accept the threesome... I would've done it .granted I am a hoe though"
I said as we laughed.
I wasn't actually a hoe I was just trying to cheer her up with my goofy ass self.
"Buttttttttt"
Abi said w a smile
"But? But what abi , but whatttt?"
I said wondering what was going on.
"I did get Nash's number "
Abi said w a grin doing her happy dance while sitting in the drivers seat.
"WHATTTTT?"
I said not knowing she liked Nash
"Yeah , he's super cute and nice . He stayed in the same suite as Cameron so when Cameron was having sex with that prostitute I had to lay in Nash's bed."
She said kind of shyly
"BITCHHHH WHY YOU BEING SHY ABOUT THAT ,THATS WHATS UP . A guy that cares and lets you sleep in his bed when he doesn't know you ... true love . Wow"
I said
"Hahaha Ik and he respected me and my personal space ... what a gentlemen"
She said smiling.
"For real. Anyways we outta head back home "
I said as she started to put the car in drive

We went to McDonald's for breakfast then got home two hours after that.

As I got home I still had no text from Hayes.
Maybe he hasn't woken up yet , I thought to myself.
But then I looked at the time and it was 3:45pm
He had to have been up.
I mean our night was longgggg, but still.
I would text him first but I don't want to wake him up if he's still sleeping.
He needs his beauty rest just like the rest of us do.

Five hours later
After I got out of my shower and got ready for bed I noticed I still hadn't got a text from him.
I only got a notification on Twitter .
It was Hayes , Hayes had tweeted .
I checked it out and the caption said
"By far the best weekend ever "
With a picture of 3 other girls at magcon with him.
I was hurt but flattered at the same time .
I was hurt because he had posted other girls but I knew the caption was talking about me.
How did I know he was not with other girls ? Because ,He was with me the whole time I was down there . Cameron's the cheater not Hayes.

I texted Hayes since I knew he was awake and on his phone .

H- Hayes
Y/n-you

___________

Y/n- hey are you ok?
No reply
Y/n- I'm just checking on you, I really did catch feelings for you ... if you didn't I understand , just tell me so I can drop this.
read @ 9:03pm
Dammmmnnnn I thought to myself.
I'm really getting played ...
I decided to go to sleep because I was too hurt to stay up I didn't want to cry.