Oral sex

⚠️️Read only if you're interested in oral sex.
If you think it's gross and want to comment negative stuff that could hurt others desires , then skip to next chapter you won't miss any important info.⚠️️

Your POV
I was laying on my back with Hayes on top grinding and pushing his dick up against me , it felt so good Bc it was rubbing my clit .
(Eww I hate the word clit sorry ok moving on)
Hayes tugs on my shorts asking permission to take them off
"May I?" He says
I nod eagerly.
He pulls them off taking off my panties with them.
He starts to kiss my inner thighs getting me wetter and more excited.
He looks up at me while he's down there and stops kissing , as if he was asking permission but before I could respond he licks my thigh up to my pussy he does the same with the other leg.
He licks me from my pussy to my clit in one solid 'stroke'.
He then places gentle kisses all of my private parts.
He kisses my pussy lips , then my actual vagina while sticking his tongue in and licking around all my walls.
Then he kisses his way up to my clit I quiver when he does so, fuck it was so good.
He starts to lick my clit in different patterns.
Soft licks and then fast licks.
Sucking on my clit and eating me out
He continues to as I buck my hips and watch him continue to eat me.
I moan and say "oh god I'm gonna cum baby" once I said that he goes harder and faster to insure that I cum, and sure enough I do.
He licks the cum dripping out of my pussy and then comes forward to makeout I stop him Bc I want to please him too.
He gets on his back and I pull out his dick.
He lays back as he knows he's ab to enjoy this reward after working so hard on me.
I grab his package and lick the tip where Precum is resting.
He makes a small moan and closes his eyes.
I lick the back of his dick where the blood circulates around.
I already know that's one of his g spots I stick his whole tip in my mouth and lick it just to tease he grabs my hair into a makeshift ponytail and pushes my head down when I come back up after deep throating I look at him angrily and he apologizes knowing how big his dick is and knowing it'd be hard for me to do that.
He grabbed my hair but let me bob my head on my own,
I start to jerk him off and lick his balls and suck his balls.
He moans and says he's ab to nut so I deep throat him one more time and feel his warm juices fill up my mouth , i spit it back out onto his dick knowing it'd look hot and jerk him off a lil more Bc he's sensitive now. He sits up grabs my face and makesout with me I stop him and say.
"Woah you're not disgusted to kiss me after you came in my mouth?"
I asked
"Of course not I'm really in love with you it doesn't even matter "
He said
We later fell asleep and woke up the following Friday .