Ch. 13: Aftermath

Start from the beginning

 Normani looked away for a second and by the time she re-focused her gaze back in front of her, the girl appeared before her

"So apparently I hit your car...", the Latina trailed off. 

"Clearly", Normani stated irritably and rolled her eyes. 

The smaller woman smiled and chuckled at Normani's attitude, "Someone's mad...hey listen, at least your car isn't nearly as damaged as mine.  My mom is going to kill me, then take me out of my grave, beat me with a chancla, and re-bury me when she finds out I crashed this car.  And from the looks of it, it looks like you can buy me a whole new Honda as well as another little fancy car for yourself with the snap of your fingers, so someone needs to turn their frown upside down."

Normani laughed softly at the smaller girl's description of her punishment for crashing her car. 

"The only thing I want to turn upside down is you, in the bedroom".

Normani's eyes widened in shock. She couldn't believe she just said that to a stranger; now the girl's going to think Normani's going to rape her. And then the girl will call the cops, landing Normani a one-way-ticket to jail. 

"I'm so sorry, it wasn't me who said that to you.  It was Norman".

The Latina chuckled and asked, "Who's Norman?"

Normani sighed, "He's like my....how do I put this...my inner voice I guess?  Or like my inner sexual being.  He basically just makes me say whatever comes to my mind., without thinking."

"Ohhh-kayyy then....", the Latina trailed off.  "Why Norman though?", the Latina questioned further so it doesn't seem as though she's uncomfortable or judging the taller girl.

"Because my name is Normani, so Norman is the more aggressive, horny, teenage boy side of my brain that makes me say whatever comes to mind".

Normani smiled and sighed in relief because she thought the Latina would've ran for the hills by now due to her awkwardness.  Normani only got this way in front of pretty girls and she found it quite annoying because it acted as a roadblock or "cockblock" when it came to getting girls. 

"Aww, that's such a pretty name", Camila cooed and smiled.

Normani smiled as she felt the blood rush to her cheeks.  "What' s yours?", she asked.

The Latina smirked and walked closer to Normani.  Normani's breath hitched as she felt Camila's soft, nimble, hand reach into her front pocket and grab her phone.

She gave the phone to Normani and said, "Unlock it" with a voice barely above a whisper.

Normani nodded dumbly, and unlocked it, giving the phone back to the smaller girl.  The Latina then added herself as a contact, saving her name as Camila ☺️❤️. She then gave her phone back to Normani, who looked at the contact name and smiled.