AUTHOR'S CORNER

Like what I've said at the beginning of the story, this one is going to be much different from the rest of the stories I've written.

In the middle of writing this piece, I went through waves of confusion. I was stuck-- in doubt for choices, between creating an ending that majority of the readers want to read or creating an ending that comes from my heart.

However, someone came in to that gray area I was stuck at and shared me some of her light. Write what is from your heart; she said and so I did. You might not like how the story ended but I want you to know that this is the way my heart shouts it to be written.

There are a lot of lessons when in pain and when you've surpassed the pain. Believe me. And as much as we want to have a hold of the people we love, we can just never know when they will be taken away. So, while you still have the chance, let them feel how you truly feel towards them. Because nothing comes short when in love, it is always worth it. Short time is much better than having no time at all.

Moreover, everyone has to move on. Because like every morning and every night that ends, believe me, pain will cease too. Everything ends. All things fade. Pain will end and the scar will fade as well.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEARING WITH ME 'TIL THE END. :) HEAR OUT MY HEART, IT IS SINCERELY GRATEFUL OF ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE. I love you darlings. ♥ Cheers to more stories I'll be writing and you'll be smiling or  be angry about. Cheers for more cups of tears, memories and lessons!

GLORY TO GOD.