The idea

Chris POV

--------

"This is stupid! Jane you got to be joking!"

Jane looked at me and shook her head.

"No I'm not joking. All that I'm saying is true. I've been to many therapist and psychologist and all they told me was that I was crazy and it was all in my head."

"So why did you bring us here?" asked Jasmine.

Jane took a deep breath. "I brought you guys here because I need the extra help."

"What the hell are you talking about Jane! help you with what!" I said in full rage.

"I want you guys to help me find Slenderman, I want to know the truth about him."

I quickly stood up and paced back in forth in front of the fireplace. I shook my head as I tried to understand why Jane would ever trick us like this.

I brushed my hair back with shakey fingers as I glared up at Jane with my dark gray eyes.

"So... what were you planning on doing? What do you need help with?" Do you want us to run around in the damn forest with you IN ORDER TO FIND A FUCKIN FAKE CREATURE!"

James quickly stood up as he laid his hand on my shoulder.

"Chris you need to calm down, this is shocking news for all of us but freaking out is not going to make the situation any better."

I took deep shakey breaths as I nodded my head.

"Your right." I glanced up at Jane one last time.

"Sorry." I said as I sat back down.

Tears stained her eyes and she wiped them away quickly.

"It's alright, you have a right to be mad at me, I tricked you guys and that wasn't a very nice thing to do to my friends and if you would like to leave Germany now, you can I'm not going to stop you."

Kyle got up and walked over to Jane. He placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled.

"We are not going to leave you, we will help you with this."

He turned to face all of us.

"Am I right guys! We are her friends and we need to help her when she needs us."

Jasmine nodded her head in agreement.

"He's right."

James smiled. "Yea let's help find this Slenderman."

James turned to look at me. He looked at me with desperate eyes.

"Come on man, what do you say? Are you going to come along and help us search for slenderman?"

I sighed and looked up at Jane. Her eyes pierced through my soul. I haven't even told her. Through all these years I've had a secret crush on her. I cared a lot about her and I'm not about to let her face this on her own.

"Yea."I said as I nodded my head.

"Let's go find Slenderman."

---------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please vote or comment!