I'm Yours

💖💛💖

💛 Begin 💛

💛 Begin 💛

-

Jungkook happily walks towards the lunchroom. A bright cute smile resting on his lips.

That is until he's harshly pulled into an empty classroom. Back roughly hitting the wall, making the younger whimper at the sprinkling pain.

Taehyung clicks his tongue, annoyed. Leaning down the tall boy moves to connect his lips onto Jungkook's jawline.

Biting and sucking on the spot roughly, humming when he hears the soft pants coming out of Jungkook's pink lips.

Still sucking on the spot till he's contented, Taehyung releases the patch of skin. Running his tongue over to soothe the vicious bite mark.

Jungkook let's out a needy whimper, blinking his doe eyes. He moves to rest his small hands on Taehyung's sturdy chest.

"H-Hyung?" He asks in confusion, breathing heavily

Taehyung hums nipping at the mark one more time. Jungkook tips his head back moaning softly, eyes fluttering close.

"Tell me Jungkook who makes you moan like this? Hm" Taehyung whispers roughly. Warm tongue running along the outer shell of Jungkook's ear

Jungkook blushes hands gripping tight at Taehyung's uniform

"Y-You, only you"

Taehyung presses his lips into a fine line. With a rough hand he palms at the younger's small bulge

"Who only gets to touch you like this?"

Jungkook let's out a broken whimper, eyes fluttering shut

Breathing out heavily. The young brunette tries to speak, keening when Taehyung harshly digs his palm onto his throbbing member.

"Y-You" he choked out moaning

Taehyung tsks removing his hand. Jungkook sobs pushing out his hips in seek of any type of friction.

Taehyung smirks leaning down he places another kiss on the blooming purple mark.

"Then say it with me" "Mine" Taehyung demands roughly pushing his hand back onto Jungkook's hard on.

With hooded eyes he looks up into Taehyung's eyes.

"Yours, only y-yours"

Disclaimer!
I use to have this series on the Vkook amino but took it down! So this is my material and not stolen.