A crown for a Prince (ft logicality)

Start from the beginning

"...gil Virgil... wake up." I moan and move closer to the source of warmth. I sit up slighty when hr keeps calling my name. "Sorry. I came in here to wake you up. But when I tried to you pulled me down I must have fallen asleep." He chuckles. "It's fine, honestly. You looked really cute so it's okay." I pull on the blanket. "Can we sleep for a bit longer. I'm still tired." He smirks. "You're always tired love. But you have left the house today so yeah sure." He lifts up the blanket so I slide in next to him. "Thanks babe." I curl into his chest again sleep soon washing over me.

Patton's P.O.V~

I left the living room to go see if those two were okay. Knocking on Virgil's room and getting no answer I open it slightly to find it empty. I head next door to Roman's room. Once again there's no answer so I push open the door slightly, to see the cutest sight. The two of them were fast asleep wrapped in Virgil's blanket. I closed the door again deciding to leave them be.

~Time skip 1 day~

It was almost Christmas meaning Roman was starting to get restless. Currently the only one able of keeping him calm was Virgil but it was beginning to wear him out. I walk into the living room to find the two sat on the couch. "Hey Virgil." He looks up at him. "Yes Roman?" He moves closer. "Can you tell me what you got me?" Virgil shakes his head. "Sorry babe. I haven't gotten you anything." He chuckles befire speaking again. "Okay, no I have got you a present but I'm not going to tell you what it is. And you're not going to go look for it. Or else you don't get it. Okay?" Roman pouts slightly. "Okay..." Virgil sighs. "Come on babe. There's only two days left. You'll find out soon enough." He leans back into the arm of the couch as Roman copies him. I walk into the kitchen before getting a drink. "Kiddo's want a drink." Virgil looks up at me. "Please Patton." I nod handing him a can. "Roman?" He nods. "Please." I hand him one too and walk back into the kitchen. "Thank you." Virgil speaks up again. "Patton. You want any help with lunch?" I shake my head. "No thanks though. Actually if you could help me plate it up." He nods before getting up. "No prob." He looks back at Roman. "Do not go looking for your present!" Roman pouts again before lying on the couch. "Fiiine." He chuckles before walking into the kitchen.

~time skip 1 day (xmas eve eve) ~

Roman's P.O.V~

I was sat in my room wrapping everyone's presents when there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" "Logan." That's okay I've already wrapped his present. "Come in." Logan walks in as I finish wrapping Thomas's present. "Yes Logan." He shakes his head as if to stop daydreaming. "Ah. Yes. Virgil asked me to fetch you for movie night." I nodded standing up. "Alright. Thanks." We walk out of my room and down the hall to see Patton and Virgil stood in the kitchen. "Popcorn will be ready in a sec, take a seat. What drink do you two want?" Logan sits down before answering. "A glass of water please." Virgil nods. "Sure. Roman?" "Uh. Have we got any diet coke?" Virgil nods reaching into the fridge. "Here you go. You mind passing Logan his drink?" I shake my head. "Not at all." He passes me our drinks before walking back to Patton again.

Virgil's P.O.V~

I walk back to Patton. "Drink?" He nods. "Anything fizzy is fine with me Virgil." I nod. "Alright." Patton pours the popcorn into two bowls before leaving the kitchen. He comes back in a second later. "Has Roman gone looking for his gift yet?" I shake my head. "Surprisingly no." Patton smirks at me. "Maybe you got through to him." I laugh quietly. "Yeah right. He's waiting for something and that is a terrifying thought." We laugh and walk into the living room before cuddling into our respective boyfriends. "Ready to start the movie?" We all nod so Patton turns on the TV and on comes the menu screen for Harry Potter and The Philosphers Stone appears. I really hope I don't fall asleep. If I do Roman will probably go look for his present.

Roman's P.O.V~

I normally hope Virgil falls asleep during movie night because he looks cute. But today I want him to fall asleep so I can go look for presents. Half way through the movie hr curls into me like always. He sits up slightly before closing his eyes. "Don't go looking for presents. Okaaay?" He drags his words sleepily making him even cuter than normal. "Okaaay..." Small lie. But that's fine. He looks at me doubtfully, before curling into me. "Thanks babe." He falls asleep a few minutes later. "I'm gonna take him to bed." They nod at me before going back to the film. "Night Roman." "Night Kiddo." I smile at them before picking him up. "Night you two." I carry him to his room and place him on his bed. Before I can stand up he pulls me down. "Roman..." I give in quickly and lie down  next to him. "I'm here Vee." He curls back into me. Is he having a nightmare? I immediatley start playing with his hair knowing the motion calms him down. He calms down slightly but he's still shaking. "Vee. Vee. Virgil! Wake up babe please!" He starts to stir but doesn't wake up properly. "Vee please!" I start shaking him lightly. He jolts up tears starting to fall. "Virgil!" I pull him into a hug immediatley. "It's okay Virgil. You're safe it's okay." He takes a few deep breaths. "R... Roman..." I start stroking his hair again. "It's okay I'm here. Wanna tell me about your dream?" He sighs and pulls himself closer. "You uh... You went looking for your present but when you found it you thought it was hilariously bad and laughed for a good minute straight and then once you stopped you... you..." Tears start falling again. I wipe them away kissing his forehead. "Hey it's okay. You don't have to tell me." He shakes his head. "You... you broke up with me." He buried his head in my chest crying. I pull him away slightly. "Virgil please. I would never break up with you over something so trivial. I haven't ever even thought of breaking up with you okay? I love you." He nods slightly. "I love you too Ro." He leans forwards kissing me. "I really do love you Roman..." I smile at him. "I know Virgil. I really love you too believe it or not. So please forget about that dream okay?" He nods slightly. "Okay." I pull him into another hug. "Lets get you some food okay?" He nods wiping the last tears from his eyes. "Okay."

~time skip 2 days~

Virgil's P.O.V~

I left Roman's crown on my bed when I left my room this morning. "Got everyone's presents Kiddo?" I nod as I turn around to look at Patton. "Yeah. You?" He nods. "Let's go then. I think those two are already up anyway." Patton nods again. "Yeah they are." "Well then. Let's go." We walk into the living room with arms full of presents. Placing them onto the table we take our seats next to those two. "About time." I laugh at Roman's impatience. "Chill babe."

~Time skip 15 minutes~

Patton, Logan and I had all opened our presents. We decided to make Roman wait because he was the most impatient. "Okay Roman's turn." He starts bouncing up and down. The three of us give him his presents. He opens mine last chuckling. "Thank you. Virgil." I summon his crown. "Here there's one more." I hand the crimson wrapped box over to him. "What is it?" I chuckle. "Open it and find out." He tears open the paper revealing the box. "Open it." He opens the box slowing down once he sees it. "Where did you get this?" I feel a blush rising to my cheeks. "I... um... I got someone to make it for me." He looks from the crown to me. "Really?" I nod slowly. "Yeah. I mean..." I take it out of the box and place it on his head. "... what's a Prince without a crown?" He pulls me into a hug. "Virgil! I love it!" I pull away slightly. "Really?" He nods eagerly. "Really really. I promise." He quickly pulls me into a kiss. "I really do love it." I smile at him. "I'm glad." He smirks at me. "I love you too." I smile at him while lowering my head. "Alright love birds. Let's eat okay?" We nod as those two stand up and walk into the kitchen. "Now you're definitley a Prince." He pulls me into another kiss. "Well if I'm a Prince then that makes you my Dark Prince." I straighten his crown and stand up. "Come on babe. Let's get some food." I hold my hand out to him. He takes my hand and stands up. "Of course my prince." I push him slightly. "Oh hush you."

This came out later than I wanted it too but I hope everyone has a good day to day. Whether you celebrate Christmas or not.